Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would be looking to replace the following...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I thought more of you gator , hoillet was one of our biggest under achievers in his time with us and was glad to see the back of him.Never again , I’d rather play a youngster.
    Maybe I am looking at this through my Red and White spectacles, JH did not achieve what we thought for us, he never quit though and I think he was a victim of different managers and systems, he has played quite well for Canada and Cardiff for the most part, you can't fault his effort at Wembley, getting off the deck and crossing the ball albeit mis hit for ZAMORA!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      Hoilett 1 decent pass and a pen win v Wigan did not a lot

kane I can’t knock his effort but he’s garbage sorry but a pro can’t get a ball of the deck ain’t a pro not even a Sunday morning player
      niko ok as back up but that’s it
      Cameron sat-Tuesday sat too much for him
      Wallace can retire rubbish
      kakay I’d keep same as Niko back up

I’ve watched a few league 1 players Ethan laird mk right back ok he’s on loan from Man U but with wan kenobi and others infront of him pacy strong can cross as is the left back there can’t remember his name but I’d say 750k-1m Gets both and both much better than our options

we need a cm feel sorry for Carroll he was getting going but probably his seasons over if we could get johanson from fools he’s decent in this league
      Dean Lewington is the MK Dons left back and he is in his mid 30s now.
      Laird on loan from Manure (usually these turn out crap for QPR).

I cant think of any names, but that is why the club has scouts and daily contact with agents. I like to think there are dozens of suitable and affordable replacements for Kane Wallace Kakay Hamalainen and Cameron.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I know many won't agree but how about bring Junior Hoilett in on loan until the end of the season, he will be out of contract and is rumoured to be going to Vancouver? I was surprised with them chasing the game he remained on the bench especially with a sub left to use, he has put in a shift when he has played this year, I follow his career being a Canadian National Team fan!
        No thanks. He is one of the players from the Hughes era that dragged the club into trouble and one who did very little in his 4 years at the club to justify his salary and place in the team. 2 seasons in the prrmiership and 2 relegations thanks in some part to his poor contribution to the team.

The only way I would have him back is if he PAID the club to play each week ( like Sunday morning players do).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

No thanks. He is one of the players from the Hughes era that dragged the club into trouble and one who did very little in his 4 years at the club to justify his salary and place in the team. 2 seasons in the prrmiership and 2 relegations thanks in some part to his poor contribution to the team.

The only way I would have him back is if he PAID the club to play each week ( like Sunday morning players do).
          Not a fan then?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Dean Lewington is the MK Dons left back and he is in his mid 30s now.
            Laird on loan from Manure (usually these turn out crap for QPR).

I cant think of any names, but that is why the club has scouts and daily contact with agents. I like to think there are dozens of suitable and affordable replacements for Kane Wallace Kakay Hamalainen and Cameron.
            I think Dean lewington is doing a giggs and Sheringham for lower league

the lad laird is very very good quick powerful will play higher level similar style to Walker

theres some decent players in league 1 and 2 better than our full backs but credit to the club done well with chair,eze Dieng etc we just can’t find full backs!

Comment

I would replace...
              Kane
              Cameron
              Hamelinian
              Ball
              Dykes
              Kakay
              Wallace
              These in my opinion are the poorest 0f the bunch. They offer nothing of any great quality at all. Bonne, Willock and Thomas haven't had the game time needed to judge them properly.

Comment

If I were playing left back and Kane was playing I’d stick a cushion down my shorts to avoid getting a sore ar se as his crossing going to smack into it god knows how many times

Comment

Players I want to replace:
                  Dykes. Sell Not good enough for this league,imo. Would be better playing for a continental club. Decision making woeful.
                  Kane. Chaos. Sell him.
                  Hemalainen. Div. 1 player. Out on loan with a view to being sold.
                  Cameron. His legs have gone.
                  Lumley. Not good enough alt. lost confidence under Warbs.
                  Kelman. Out on loan. Reminds me of Tom Hitchcock.
                  Kakay. Chaos. Sell him.
                  Wallace. Too slow and injury prone.

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    A dynamic centre midfielder who can play is an absolute must. I like Dom Ball because he plays his heart out for us but the fact is he should be a squad player not a starter every week. Left back who can play left wing back too is also a must. Right back in the summer if we can shift Kane and a winger to replace Bright.
                    I think Dom is good too. I think he's suffering from us being so poor at defending the flanks he's getting dragged about trying to put out fires everywhere. If we'd only get some full-backs with some actual competency at defending (ie solid tackler and good positional sense) I think our fortunes would be transformed and our CBs and CMs would be freed up to to perform their own roles and have a bit more time/space to spot opportunities to set up attacking platforms - currently I feel they have half-an-eye covering full-backs and we're not creating a base to build from enough.
                    I know players have to cover each other but our FBs require too much covering in my view. We need new FBs!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I think Dom is good too. I think he's suffering from us being so poor at defending the flanks he's getting dragged about trying to put out fires everywhere. If we'd only get some full-backs with some actual competency at defending (ie solid tackler and good positional sense) I think our fortunes would be transformed and our CBs and CMs would be freed up to to perform their own roles and have a bit more time/space to spot opportunities to set up attacking platforms - currently I feel they have half-an-eye covering full-backs and we're not creating a base to build from enough.
                      I know players have to cover each other but our FBs require too much covering in my view. We need new FBs!
                      I agree with you that he is suffering mostly because of some poor players around him, although he wasn't wanted at Rotherham so maybe not so good. Can Ball play at RB?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Players I want to replace:
                        Dykes. Sell Not good enough for this league,imo. Would be better playing for a continental club. Decision making woeful.
                        Kane. Chaos. Sell him.
                        Hemalainen. Div. 1 player. Out on loan with a view to being sold.
                        Cameron. His legs have gone.
                        Lumley. Not good enough alt. lost confidence under Warbs.
                        Kelman. Out on loan. Reminds me of Tom Hitchcock.
                        Kakay. Chaos. Sell him.
                        Wallace. Too slow and injury prone.
                        Can't really argue with that. They make up about a third of our squad and they are simply not looking good enough for the Championship. However, shifting some of those like Kane and Hamalainen, will be difficult as they are still under contract after this season.

Comment

Working...
                        X