Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would be looking to replace the following...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be looking to replace the following...

players for next season.

Todd Kane, Geoff Cameron and Lee Wallance.

Need to find a player that can cross the ball, not make silly challenges and who will fight for their place.

Who would you replace and why?

Only Wallace who has looked out of his depth and slow, with poor distribution. Todd has same poor attacking distribution and he must have put in 5-8 very poor crosses in the great positions he gets himself in. Cameron I like as still a leader and wants to be a winner, even if not the most gifted. We need a mix of young and older. Kakay is medium germ replacement. We need mother midfielder and left back to compete with Hammerlinen. He will be a top left back in the next two years as he learns to attack more. He has it, I’ve seen it early in his career and on loan, but needs time to adapt to the Championship demands.

Comment

We are only at the half way stage of this season and need to ensure we have enough players in different positions to keep us up .we need to bring in cover for Bright and Carroll ,that should be the immediate aim.
      we are ok up front and in defence I think to achieve our aim.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        We are only at the half way stage of this season and need to ensure we have enough players in different positions to keep us up .we need to bring in cover for Bright and Carroll ,that should be the immediate aim.
        Agree 2 midfielders needed to cover Caroll and Bos and to avoid flogging Cameron to death .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          2 x new fullbacks / wingbacks? Unfortunately I have little faith in Kane, Kakay, Haameleinen and Wallace. Do we seriously have to witness Kane every time he attempts a cross hitting the defenders @rse in front of him?!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

2 x new fullbacks / wingbacks? Unfortunately I have little faith in Kane, Kakay, Haameleinen and Wallace. Do we seriously have to witness Kane every time he attempts a cross hitting the defenders @rse in front of him?!
            I think that’s for the summer , it’s not a priority compared to midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              players for next season.

Todd Kane, Geoff Cameron and Lee Wallance.

Need to find a player that can cross the ball, not make silly challenges and who will fight for their place.

Who would you replace and why?
              Easier said than done, all on contracts not sure they'll be much interest Camerons age? Kane the less said the better, Wallace back to jockland maybe

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Easier said than done, all on contracts not sure they'll be much interest Camerons age? Kane the less said the better, Wallace back to jockland maybe
                Cameron and Wallace will be out of contract at the end of the season so that takes care of itself. Kane will be going into his last year of contract next season.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I agree, although we have numbers there I don't rate any of the 4!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

A dynamic centre midfielder who can play is an absolute must. I like Dom Ball because he plays his heart out for us but the fact is he should be a squad player not a starter every week. Left back who can play left wing back too is also a must. Right back in the summer if we can shift Kane and a winger to replace Bright.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I agree, although we have numbers there I don't rate any of the 4!
                      I don't rate them much either although given time in the current formation, Kane, Kakay, and Hamalainen might just prove to be competent if not decent wingbacks.

Wallace and Cameron will be out of contract in after June and should not be offered another deal. If they don't improve, we are stuck with TK, OK and NH for at least another season unless another club wants them. I would certainly be looking for better options to replace them all.

For now, we need to concentrate on replacing the injured Carroll and maybe even Cameron, although he is now playing at CB and maybe replacing BOS.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I don't rate them much either although given time in the current formation, Kane, Kakay, and Hamalainen might just prove to be competent if not decent wingbacks.

Wallace and Cameron will be out of contract in after June and should not be offered another deal. If they don't improve, we are stuck with TK, OK and NH for at least another season unless another club wants them. I would certainly be looking for better options to replace them all.

For now, we need to concentrate on replacing the injured Carroll and maybe even Cameron, although he is now playing at CB and maybe replacing BOS.
                        I know many won't agree but how about bring Junior Hoilett in on loan until the end of the season, he will be out of contract and is rumoured to be going to Vancouver? I was surprised with them chasing the game he remained on the bench especially with a sub left to use, he has put in a shift when he has played this year, I follow his career being a Canadian National Team fan!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I know many won't agree but how about bring Junior Hoilett in on loan until the end of the season, he will be out of contract and is rumoured to be going to Vancouver? I was surprised with them chasing the game he remained on the bench especially with a sub left to use, he has put in a shift when he has played this year, I follow his career being a Canadian National Team fan!
                          I thought more of you gator , hoillet was one of our biggest under achievers in his time with us and was glad to see the back of him.Never again , I’d rather play a youngster.

Comment

Hoilett no f**king way, he was so disappointing when he was here & certainly wouldn’t entertain that little s**t again

Comment

Hoilett 1 decent pass and a pen win v Wigan did not a lot

kane I can’t knock his effort but he’s garbage sorry but a pro can’t get a ball of the deck ain’t a pro not even a Sunday morning player
                              niko ok as back up but that’s it
                              Cameron sat-Tuesday sat too much for him
                              Wallace can retire rubbish
                              kakay I’d keep same as Niko back up

I’ve watched a few league 1 players Ethan laird mk right back ok he’s on loan from Man U but with wan kenobi and others infront of him pacy strong can cross as is the left back there can’t remember his name but I’d say 750k-1m Gets both and both much better than our options

we need a cm feel sorry for Carroll he was getting going but probably his seasons over if we could get johanson from fools he’s decent in this league

Comment

Working...
                              X