Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakay

Thought his little role was welcoming. Rather him then Kane.

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Thought his little role was welcoming. Rather him then Kane.
    HämäläinenHe brought some much needed energy in as we were trying to see the match out, I am not sold on any of our fullbacks tbh, maybe Kakay and Himalain will be better in the 3-5-2 as wingbacks!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Kakay is a big upgrade compared to the very erratic crossing and positioning of Todd Kane

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
        Kakay is a big upgrade compared to the very erratic crossing and positioning of Todd Kane
        I’m not convinced by Kakay yet , Kanes distribution is poor but I think his positional sense on the pitch is better , I find Kakay a bit erratic and 100 miles an hour .

Comment

Both players are guilty of pushing too far forward leaving opponents acres of space behind.Some of that could be down to the Manager.

Todd Kane has been round the block and at 27 looks quite poor despite his experience and unlikely to improve.

Kakay is a converted Winger and has shown very good potential until recently and could go on to be a very good player and capable of bringing in a good transfer fee.

Comment

Both players are guilty of pushing too far forward leaving opponents acres of space behind.Some of that could be down to the Manager.

Todd Kane has been round the block and at 27 looks quite poor despite his experience and unlikely to improve.

Kakay is a converted Winger and has shown very good potential until recently and could go on to be a very good player and capable of bringing in a good transfer fee.
            I didn't know that, you would think he would slot into the EWB role seamlessly then, to me he has looked like a headless chicken quite often!

@gatorTFC

Comment

I don’t know about him being a headless Chicken

He has not played many games at Championship level but looks comfortable in tight areas when getting forward imo.

Comment

I don’t know about him being a headless Chicken

He has not played many games at Championship level but looks comfortable in tight areas when getting forward imo.
                Maybe that was a harsh way of saying so far I question his positional sense!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

I know I'm changing the subject a little but how much could we get for Kane?

Comment

Looks good going forwards but ropey at the back. Not convinced there is a full back in there.

We have a looked a lot more solid since change in formation. Playing 4 at the back with the full backs we have doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Looks good going forwards but ropey at the back. Not convinced there is a full back in there.

We have a looked a lot more solid since change in formation. Playing 4 at the back with the full backs we have doesn't work.
                      But as a wing back ?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I know I'm changing the subject a little but how much could we get for Kane?
                        I would say about a packet of cheese and onion crisps and 2 rolo's. Wouldn't even look good playing for Woking. How mark Warburton can't see total sh it is beyond me. New right back and central midfielder alongside a manager is required in the summer
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Reality from me, though perhaps im being unfair...

KayKay is 'OK' but is he any better than Kane? No for me...
                          Niko is best of a bad bunch, not bad going forward but a #### poor defender. Must replace Manning or perhaps put Barbet at LB for now, though could be tricky with playing wing backs.

We as a club love singling out players lately, we did the same with Bidwell whos flying and well liked and the same with Cousins. Sometimes, individual players fit better than others.

Kane on the whole isn't that bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            Reality from me, though perhaps im being unfair...

KayKay is 'OK' but is he any better than Kane? No for me...
                            Niko is best of a bad bunch, not bad going forward but a #### poor defender. Must replace Manning or perhaps put Barbet at LB for now, though could be tricky with playing wing backs.

We as a club love singling out players lately, we did the same with Bidwell whos flying and well liked and the same with Cousins. Sometimes, individual players fit better than others.

Kane on the whole isn't that bad!!!
                            For all the stick Kane gets and I’ve dished it out myself , it’s mainly distribution that’s his downfall.Our defence has been much improved lately and he’s played his part in it . The problem is if we are going to play wingbacks they have to offer something going forward. Manning would be an ideal wingback, not the greatest defender but had a quality delivery going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

For all the stick Kane gets and I’ve dished it out myself , it’s mainly distribution that’s his downfall.Our defence has been much improved lately and he’s played his part in it . The problem is if we are going to play wingbacks they have to offer something going forward. Manning would be an ideal wingback, not the greatest defender but had a quality delivery going forward.
                              Its a funny game. Was we losing more because we wasnt using it better in the final 3rd? (Not scoring didnt help)

Is Seny the difference alone?

Is 5 at the back what we require right now?

Manning as WB would have been perfect, right now. Huge loss IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X