Bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne

Liking the look of Bonne as a second striker, looks a useful player, confidence and playing with Austin will help

Viva bonne

Comment

Looking sharp from the bits I saw

Comment

My gripe with Warbs has been how under used Bonne has been this season compared to Dykes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          My gripe with Warbs has been how under used Bonne has been this season compared to Dykes.
          To me Bonne looks more likely to score, movement is better than Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Liking the look of Bonne as a second striker, looks a useful player, confidence and playing with Austin will help
            Good shout.Good time to rest Dykes and let Bonne have a run of games to find his feet

Comment

It's a squad game. I'd be surprised if Charlie played half the remaining minutes this season so there's room for all of them. It's kind of irrelevant who starts, who comes on, who comes off. Bonne will get plenty of opportunity.
              I believe that all 3 of them are good players and are capable of doing a lot of damage at this level IF our tactics, shape and set-up gives them decent support/service.
              Anyway, juggling 3 good strikers is a nice headache to have isn't it!?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

To me Bonne looks more likely to score, movement is better than Dykes
                Agree they have both improved since Charlie arrived

Comment

Bonne was unlucky with his header , as it's been said he'll have a good teacher in chas

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    It's a squad game. I'd be surprised if Charlie played half the remaining minutes this season so there's room for all of them. It's kind of irrelevant who starts, who comes on, who comes off. Bonne will get plenty of opportunity.
                    I believe that all 3 of them are good players and are capable of doing a lot of damage at this level IF our tactics, shape and set-up gives them decent support/service.
                    Anyway, juggling 3 good strikers is a nice headache to have isn't it!?
                    Just a couple of weeks ago most of us in a poll were rating Bonne and Dykes rubbish and poor buys, things can change quickly in football and a player like Austin makes those 2 better, agree Austin won't play a ton so we better hope the other two are on the up and up!

@gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Just a couple of weeks ago most of us in a poll were rating Bonne and Dykes rubbish and poor buys, things can change quickly in football and a player like Austin makes those 2 better, agree Austin won't play a ton so we better hope the other two are on the up and up!
                      I have blamed Warburton for their form. He has under used Bonne and draining his confidence by this and he has over used Dykes to the point that his confidence in front of goal is at rock bottom. He could have solved the issue by playing them both in a 3-5-2 formation weeks ago.

Yes, having Austin back is also a big boost to them both.

Comment

A much improved player. He really stretched the Cardiff defence last night.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X