Bottom teams picking up points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom teams picking up points

Brum got 3 in early kickoff, Forest ahead at half time and Derby v Rotherham level at half time...with us not playing, the small gap we built up by beating Luton may well be gone already....game in hand though I suppose.

That’s why it’s annoying today’s game got called off. See EFL are investigating what has gone on at Wycombe.

Comment

Back down to 20th ,but Rotherham have 2 games in hand on us ,we have played the same amount of games as all of the rest of our relegation rivals

Comment

And we're only two points off catching up with Coventry and Millwall

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Prefer this post tbh!

Comment

Have to say I rarely agree with Sheeps outlook on things but you gotta admire his general positivity.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Have to say I rarely agree with Sheeps outlook on things but you gotta admire his general positivity.
              Thank you, I think. Lol

We've got a new CB and CF and with more players to come in. Derby are now losing so we're currently five points clear of relegation and very close to teams above us. We'll be fine and we all need to chill.

Comment

Thank you, I think. Lol

We've got a new CB and CF and with more players to come in. Derby are now losing so we're currently five points clear of relegation and very close to teams above us. We'll be fine and we all need to chill.
                Agree with this. Even if we repeat the disastrous 1st half of the season, we will end up with 46 points which will probably be enough to keep us up.

Given the 2 new signings and more to come, we will improve I’m sure

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Agree with this. Even if we repeat the disastrous 1st half of the season, we will end up with 46 points which will probably be enough to keep us up.

Given the 2 new signings and more to come, we will improve I’m sure
                  That's the spirit - U Rsssss

Comment

That's the spirit - U Rsssss
                    Actually- on track for 48 points which will definitely be enough

I can only see us improving

Just need to sort out the BOS saga and bring in a couple more

Quietly confident actually, which is unusual for me!

Comment

5 points above bottom 3 and a game in hand of the 2 teams above us . Rooney to get relegated would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Actually- on track for 48 points which will definitely be enough

I can only see us improving

Just need to sort out the BOS saga and bring in a couple more

Quietly confident actually, which is unusual for me!
                        I think the transfer window in the summer will finally give us a settled squad for the next 2-3 seasons. The constant turnover of players and too many loan players will be over.

I said at the start that we'd get to 60-65 points but 56-60 is now my target. Let's get this season done and we'll top half next season, with Warbs getting his contract extended I suspect. And we'll do this on a lower budget too.

There's a lot to be positive about - the ship is turning!!

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Teams are taking points off each other.

Comment

Even rubbish teams win games in this league (you don't have to look far to see evidence of this unfortunately) and simple fact is even the 3rd bottom club normally wins 10-12 games over the season.

All we can do is concentrate on trying to get near 50pts by winning several more games before end of season. If we do that it negates what the others are doing really.

Comment

Derby just gone 1 nil up

Comment

Working...
                              X