Yeah 4 in 17 games

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

4 in 14 according to his wiki page
      https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...om-loans-1101/

Stevenage says 16 games

https://www.stevenagefc.com/news/202...-january-2021/

Comment

Hopefully hes off permanently or at least on loan. Sadly he's not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yeah 4 in 17 games
          Ircc, that was not many.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Should be bringing back shodipo

Comment

We are one of the skintest clubs in the Championship. We have to play someone up front And Oteh's quite strong. He'll be like our other strikers though. Unable to get a decent shot or header on or near the target.

Comment

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
                We are one of the skintest clubs in the Championship. We have to play someone up front And Oteh's quite strong. He'll be like our other strikers though. Unable to get a decent shot or header on or near the target.
                Hes that bad, he makes our current strikers look good.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Should be bringing back shodipo
                  Might happen when bright goes but only if he went straight away. Leaving us with only adomah as our first choice winger means we will prob end up with kakay playing there with kane at right back!!

Comment

Still got Smyth to come back

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Our current squad is paper thin. We should have 7 or 8 attacking players (central and wide) in our 25-man squad at the very least. I would suggest this is a wise move, especially if BOS clears off.
                      Normally yes, but we are talking about Oteh and he is so bad he has even failed at Stevenage (as he did last season at Bradford). The guy is National League level at best, so no use to a Championship squad. Loan him out to Barnet, Boreham Wood etc.

Comment

Follow Stevenage myself as its my hometown team and Hearing what Stevenage fans saying he's done ok and kind of gutted he's leaving them. They also saying Oteh been recalled back because another team have come in for him for season long loan. But he does look like League 1 player at best at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                          Follow Stevenage myself as its my hometown team and Hearing what Stevenage fans saying he's done ok and kind of gutted he's leaving them. They also saying Oteh been recalled back because another team have come in for him for season long loan. But he does look like League 1 player at best at the moment.
                          Glad to see that some fans like him and think he has done well for them. He doesn't look like a League 1 player, but hopefully an offer for him to go elsewhere is on the table.

Comment

I wonder whether Oteh could be converted.... Judaism possibly?!
                            No seriously, maybe we could try him as a provider rather than a out and out central striker.

Comment

COLCHESTER United's forward options have been boosted by the signing of Aramide Oteh.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport...-aramide-oteh/

Stevenage v Colchester ????

Comment

Working...
                              X