Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair

He's attracting interest from other clubs. I just read that he's in the top 10 in Europe for chances created this season but hasn't got a single assist...that to me says all you need to know about our current team.

He ain’t going nowhere hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
      He's attracting interest from other clubs. I just read that he's in the top 10 in Europe for chances created this season but hasn't got a single assist...that to me says all you need to know about our current team.
      Chances created and one we convert are poles apart

Comment

He'll have another 18 months with us but if theres a £7-8m offer for him he'll be gone. By then Bettache will have grown from going out on loan and will take over. And the cycle starts again.....

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          He'll have another 18 months with us but if theres a £7-8m offer for him he'll be gone. By then Bettache will have grown from going out on loan and will take over. And the cycle starts again.....
          I would say that’s the plan .

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Chances created and one we convert are poles apart
            Yes, but he can't be blamed if the forwards he sets up miss.

I hope he stays and carries on creating chances and scoring goals for us this season. I also hope the club can extend his deal so that when we do sell him we get a decent fee for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Speaking of Bettache, I thought he played quite well when he cam on and gave us a glimpse of what he can do. He needs more game time and it is a travesty that he has been left sitting on the bench throughout this lousy run of form since November.

Comment

Working...
              X