No announcement yet.

Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The name and number on the back means nothing its all about the badge on the front .Charlie Austin welcome back mate

Comment

Look whether he keeps us up or not hopefully those two we have here at the moment LEARN from him how to put the ball in the net.
      It's not going to be the same man from 5 years ago, but he will bring something extra to the club.
      We need to remember this if it doesn't go as we hoped

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        All we need now is Eze back and we might stay up .
        I think we'll stay up if he stays fit, if only because there are 3 or 4 teams weaker than us.

Comment

I think we need to avoid placing unrealistic expectations on Charlie.

Great to have him back and his return has given us all a big lift, but he alone cannot change this team into winners. He can try to inspire the other players to up their game, and lead by example, but they must find it in themselves to do so.

And then there's the consideration of how he will fit into MW's style of play.

Getting on his back if these things do not materialise will only tarnish his memory.

Give the lad a chance.

Comment

I think it's a huge risk but oh well, have to give it a chance. I don't doubt the good intentions of Charlie or the club with this deal - fingers crossed he stays fit and gets a decent supply of chances to work with.

Comment

Charlie is one of the most natural goal scorer we have had in recent years and if fit will score goals. The defence has looked a lot tighter in recent weeks down to Dieng, Barbet and Dickie, so if Charlie can stick the chances away we will be fine and hopefully Young Kelman and Bonne and Dykes will pick up traits in training too, like gambling on balls across the 6 yard box.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kit;n2551856]Charlie is one of the most natural goal scorer we have had in recent years and if fit will score goals. The defence has looked a lot tighter in recent weeks down to Dieng, Barbet and Dickie, so if Charlie can stick the chances away we will be fine and hopefully Young Kelman and Bonne and Dykes will pick up traits in training too, like gambling on balls across the 6 yard box. [/QUOTE. All the forwards have had les around to learn from

Comment

Working...
                X