So fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

No he is not....dykes is gash. Total and utter gash. Pub footballer.
    Still talking rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I do pay for it and after watching a proper broadcast for free today I have to wonder whether I will continue to do so!
      I'm sure there's better things you could spend your money on. Going food shopping with the misses must be better fun too!!

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2551738]

I'm sure there's better things you could spend your money on. Going food shopping with the misses must be better fun too!![/QUOTE]

NO!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

No he is not....dykes is gash. Total and utter gash. Pub footballer.
          And the Pub has shut down.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

How the #### does he manage it?
            Others can do it yet this bloke just can't.
            David, welcome back matey.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Furlong, your just a beginner, wait to you get to 52 years
              57 for me.
              couldn't imagine supporting any one else.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

How the #### does he manage it?
                Others can do it yet this bloke just can't.
                Ex-Chelsea.......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm sure there's better things you could spend your money on. Going food shopping with the misses must be better fun too!!
                  I like going food shopping with my wife, especially the challenge of fitting everything she buys into one shopping trolley and still leaving space for a 6 bottle box of wine.

Comment

For all the faults today,we had 1 proper chance and should have won the game! It just highlights what we need CF, a couple of wing backs and someone not as lightweight as Carroll in Centre Mid
                    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                      For all the faults today,we had 1 proper chance and should have won the game! It just highlights what we need CF, a couple of wing backs and someone not as lightweight as Carroll in Centre Mid
                      Don’t think Carrol is a problem , he doesn’t give the ball away , it’s more what’s next to him , Ball and Cameron . We need legs in there that can get forward.

Comment

Carrol surprised me today with his corners. Not sure he creates anything substantial, he seems to go for the quick pass get rid of it option.

Comment

No longer fed up and that result forgotten about now Charlie is back!

Glad we're out of this stinking cup competition- the romance of the FA Cup my arris!

Onwards and upwards - go go go!

Comment

I didn't mind the game. Thought we acquitted ourselves okay for 90mins. Their bench was always going to be the decisive factor. I'm annoyed that we've wasted 120 mins of effort for no real reason and we have two massive games up next though. I would have happily rolled over 0-10 today playing our 2nd XI.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              I didn't mind the game. Thought we acquitted ourselves okay for 90mins. Their bench was always going to be the decisive factor. I'm annoyed that we've wasted 120 mins of effort for no real reason and we have two massive games up next though. I would have happily rolled over 0-10 today playing our 2nd XI.
                              It wasn't a bad watch although very frustrating to see our misses, we competed well with an EPL side but I'm with you, would have rather chucked it away with a 2nd team and been fresher for next week! Charlie's back!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Furlong, your just a beginner, wait to you get to 52 years
                                A few more for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X