So fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So fed up

Really despise us at the mo , been going for 30 years and never been as fed up as i am at the moment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Really despise us at the mo , been going for 30 years and never been as fed up as i am at the moment
    Can’t get much worse
    hang on a mo yeah it can watching Todd Kane has forced me to drink gamble smoke anything please someone just tell him he’s ####ing useless

Comment

The serious lack of quality makes it very hard to watch. I’ve had enough of Les signing absolute dross players. All the summer signings apart from Dickie have been shocking. Kane, hamaleinen, ball, Cameron, Bonne, dykes, Wallace, Thomas, Adomah either past or league 1/2 players. F.ucking shocking recruitment from the club.

Comment

every time todd kane crossed the ball it hit the first defender , rubbish

Comment

Bonne i have hope for i think given time and confidence he could be a good championship striker. Hes positioning is good in the box goals will come if Warburton will play him. Dykes is awful leauge 2 striker 2 miljons thrown away.

Comment

Your not alone. Its absolute 5hit and cant see it getting better. My old man has pretty much given up and I feel like it too

Comment

I dont pay for the qpr+ streams but feel very sorry for those who have and had to put up with over the last three months. If there are three worse teams than us in the league I'd be amazed. A goal would feel like a lottery win.

This team needs more than just an injury prone Austin. The way we are going he'll rip his hamstring in his first game back!! We need Murray too and a goal scoring midfielder. The full backs will have to wait till the summer.

You dont get a lot for a £6k a week footballer these days - madness!!! I'm sure there are many fans out there who have played to a decent level nd will know the stars in their teams who would do as good a job......

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                Bonne i have hope for i think given time and confidence he could be a good championship striker. Hes positioning is good in the box goals will come if Warburton will play him. Dykes is awful leauge 2 striker 2 miljons thrown away.
                Talking crap again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  The serious lack of quality makes it very hard to watch. I’ve had enough of Les signing absolute dross players. All the summer signings apart from Dickie have been shocking. Kane, hamaleinen, ball, Cameron, Bonne, dykes, Wallace, Thomas, Adomah either past or league 1/2 players. F.ucking shocking recruitment from the club.
                  I mostly agree but I think Ball is a useful squad player, Les seems to be untouchable, his fingerprints are all over this mess and I understand budget restraints and such, I don't know how any DOF can get things so wrong on so many players and stay employed!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    I dont pay for the qpr+ streams but feel very sorry for those who have and had to put up with over the last three months. If there are three worse teams than us in the league I'd be amazed. A goal would feel like a lottery win.

This team needs more than just an injury prone Austin. The way we are going he'll rip his hamstring in his first game back!! We need Murray too and a goal scoring midfielder. The full backs will have to wait till the summer.

You dont get a lot for a £6k a week footballer these days - madness!!! I'm sure there are many fans out there who have played to a decent level nd will know the stars in their teams who would do as good a job......
                    You have to say recruitment been done on a shoestring but those we paid for well we’ve been framed

Kane hopeless
                    Niko ok as back up
                    Willock not good enough
                    Dykes Bonne league 1 Dykes works hard Bonne position better but finishing is dire

Dickie is a positive but my gripe is if les does scouting how the hell can he not see a striker

Comment

Furlong, your just a beginner, wait to you get to 52 years
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Dykes will have a lucky Euros, score three goals and we'll sell him for £5m after his Agent tells clubs hes been playing in a crap side!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post

Talking crap again.
                          No he is not....dykes is gash. Total and utter gash. Pub footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger;n2551717[B
                            ]I dont pay for the qpr+ streams but feel very sorry for those who have and had to put up with over the last three months[/B]. If there are three worse teams than us in the league I'd be amazed. A goal would feel like a lottery win.

I do pay for it and after watching a proper broadcast for free today I have to wonder whether I will continue to do so!

@gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              every time todd kane crossed the ball it hit the first defender , rubbish
                              How the #### does he manage it?
                              Others can do it yet this bloke just can't.

Comment

Working...
                              X