Barton gone from fleetwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I followed the case closely and Evans was right that at the time of the incident he was doing very well and was highly regarded and was tipped to get a bumper transfer. But his time in prison ruined his career and he never quite got back that momentum. He is not a rapist but is a dirty scumbag for what went on that night. But yeah, typical football stuff and arrogance with too much money to burn. Evans was reported to be on our bus- remember!! Lol.

But I do find this Barton bust up amusing. How has Barton behaved when he was a footballer and he has just found out what player power it a out. What goes around comes around!!!
    Players are basically running clubs unless the board managers all sing from same sheet, then if they react agents instigate moves away so vicious circles no win for clubs

Barton will pick another job he’s done well on small budget and found a few good loans for fleetwood but volatile won’t work higher up you go with bigger egos imo.I wouldn’t mind us picking Clint up tbh I think he will do well

Comment

I'd get Clint hill in as a coach asap. Its not like our current lot are able to say say their methods or tactics are working. Not sure what eustace brings apart from holding a pen and notebook. Maybe he's doing a crossword????

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        I'd get Clint hill in as a coach asap. Its not like our current lot are able to say say their methods or tactics are working. Not sure what eustace brings apart from holding a pen and notebook. Maybe he's doing a crossword????
        It’s sudoku he’s doing !

honestly I watched fleetwood at posh and Clint was proper vocal like he was telling defence whole game similar to a captain Barton with a few come on well played surprised me tbh

Comment

Working...
        X