X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton gone from fleetwood

Done pretty well up at Fleetwood only had a couple of fights so calmed down

had a ding dong with ched Evans by all accounts

Evans's conviction for rape was quashed on appeal and he was pursuing his original legal team for negligence.

We could do with Evans up front for the Rs.

Comment

Way things are at the moment we could do with Barton up front.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Way things are at the moment we could do with Barton up front.
        Way things are at the moment id take Clint hill up front.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Evans's conviction for rape was quashed on appeal and he was pursuing his original legal team for negligence.

We could do with Evans up front for the Rs.
          Think he's meant to be on way to PNE? be a decent signing for them and an improvement on what we have up front which aint a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Think he's meant to be on way to PNE? be a decent signing for them and an improvement on what we have up front which aint a lot.
            I suspect it came down to the striker or the manager and the striker is still there. From what I read Evans took the mick about Barton & Co wearing gloves during games and Barton took offense to this and potentially other wise cracks over time. Barton trying to be a strong disciplinarian but just realised he hasnt got the standing of Alex Ferguson!

Comment

I suspect it came down to the striker or the manager and the striker is still there. From what I read Evans took the mick about Barton & Co wearing gloves during games and Barton took offense to this and potentially other wise cracks over time. Barton trying to be a strong disciplinarian but just realised he hasnt got the standing of Alex Ferguson!
              Plus he still has his court date to look forward to for whacking the Barnsley manager . Quick lets get him in at Rangers .

Comment

Bit like when he kept trying to do long cross field balls but without being David Beckham. Had his good qualities on the pitch but the amount of times we lost possession when he was trying to be better than he was ...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Bit like when he kept trying to do long cross field balls but without being David Beckham. Had his good qualities on the pitch but the amount of times we lost possession when he was trying to be better than he was ...
                  I think that was his Alice band trying to do that!

Comment

had a ding dong with rapist Evans by all accounts
                    bit harsh mate he was found not guilty

Comment

had a ding dong with rapist Evans by all accounts
                      You need to watch what you write. He isn't a rapist. And was released from prison for that very reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

You need to watch what you write. He isn't a rapist. And was released from prison for that very reason.
                        Corrected original post last I knew before going to fleetwood he’d done 2-3 yrs apologies if offended anyone

Comment

Corrected original post last I knew before going to fleetwood he’d done 2-3 yrs apologies if offended anyone
                          Yeah, he did that time unjustly hence he agreed an out of court settlement with his original legal team for negligence. There is no rape conviction on his criminal record.

But for going down on some pissed bird in a premier inn with his mates in tow whilst being filmed makes him the type of lad you wouldnt want your sister or daughter to be dating.

Comment

Yeah, he did that time unjustly hence he agreed an out of court settlement with his original legal team for negligence. There is no rape conviction on his criminal record.

But for going down on some pissed bird in a premier inn with his mates in tow whilst being filmed makes him the type of lad you wouldnt want your sister or daughter to be dating.
                            He’s obviously lost couple years playing I don’t read wiki or red top papers so genuine error. Equally so much cash in football for some who just ain’t good enough get cash on hip all of a sudden they’ve made it for doing naff all and they think invincible

Comment

He’s obviously lost couple years playing I don’t read wiki or red top papers so genuine error. Equally so much cash in football for some who just ain’t good enough get cash on hip all of a sudden they’ve made it for doing naff all and they think invincible
                              I followed the case closely and Evans was right that at the time of the incident he was doing very well and was highly regarded and was tipped to get a bumper transfer. But his time in prison ruined his career and he never quite got back that momentum. He is not a rapist but is a dirty scumbag for what went on that night. But yeah, typical football stuff and arrogance with too much money to burn. Evans was reported to be on our bus- remember!! Lol.

But I do find this Barton bust up amusing. How has Barton behaved when he was a footballer and he has just found out what player power it a out. What goes around comes around!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X