Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    What has he ever done in football management to deserve this opportunity? Hes managed 28 games for Spurs and 28 for Villa and last I saw of him he was crying on TV when Villa lost a game. His only claim to fame is giving Kane his debut and has been dining out on that ever since.

Basically one seaon of management experience and not prepared to get his hands dirty in the lower leagues like other players have done in the past. I'd rather Ollie back than this pretender!!
    It’s the silly season for rumours and clickbait, it’s not going to happen .Im sure the club are working with Warbs to bring in reinforcements where the squad is short .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It’s the silly season for rumours and clickbait, it’s not going to happen .Im sure the club are working with Warbs to bring in reinforcements where the squad is short .
      Hopefully and that is the best option. Warbs would have been sacked already if he didnt have the trust of the Board. I'm sure he'll see the season out and get some more quality in the team. Much better solution than a knee jerk sacking.

Comment

No chance. Cant see that being true at all. Its another non story from that rag.

Comment

Hopefully and that is the best option. Warbs would have been sacked already if he didnt have the trust of the Board. I'm sure he'll see the season out and get some more quality in the team. Much better solution than a knee jerk sacking.
          Knee Jerk sacking?? lol.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Knee Jerk sacking?? lol.
            He ain't got the players.....

Comment

What has he ever done in football management to deserve this opportunity? Hes managed 28 games for Spurs and 28 for Villa and last I saw of him he was crying on TV when Villa lost a game. His only claim to fame is giving Kane his debut and has been dining out on that ever since.

Basically one seaon of management experience and not prepared to get his hands dirty in the lower leagues like other players have done in the past. I'd rather Ollie back than this pretender!!
              You'd rather Ollie back full stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

You'd rather Ollie back full stop!

Haha.
                My wish for Ollie to come back was only if Warbs was sacked and for him to come in for the remainder of the season until we look for a new permi manager. It would be an appointment to raise motivation and work with the existing squad. Best option has always been keep Warbs if dditional players could be brought it. But love Ollie for what hes done, was harshly sacked last time but isnt the future.

Comment

If we bring in Sherwood that would be relegation odds on, the man is a mouthy big headed bellend.

Comment

He ain't got the players.....
                    Warbs? Maybe not.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I’ve no objection if he uses spuds connection to bring in
                      Kane
                      son
                      Bale
                      Moura etc but if it’s jack Clarke stay away sherwood I’d rather keep warbs half our issues are a poor squad as much as one set of tactics warbs on the back of the Norwich performance you can hardly say he’s lost the dressing room

Comment

Mite be Robin of sherwood

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Being touted to replace warburton in todays sun , ferdinand has always wanted his pal in the job! Also saying were trying to tie up a deal for jordan rhodes
                          No way Sheff Weds will sell to one of the few teams that might get relegated ahead of them.

Comment

There seems to be an inevitability about him coming in at some point, I'm not a fan of this!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Everytime we are linked to a manager the lazy "stuck for a story" rags drag up Timmy's name again ,wont happen

Comment

If he does come in there is nothing we can do about it but give him our support

Comment

Working...
                                X