What we're missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we're missing

Eze just scored a cracker, picked the ball up about 75 yards from goal and just ran with it.

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    Eze just scored a cracker, picked the ball up about 75 yards from goal and just ran with it.
    Seen it , what a talent , he could step up another level again , no problem .

Comment

That's handball.
      Don't count.

Comment

Superb goal but he’s gone & history & we move on

Comment

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing what his brother can do for us. And some sell on money for Eze when Palace sell him on.

Comment

I remember those awful B-movie VHS films newsagents sold for 99p years ago. The front cover would have wording like:

The MAULER starring STALLONE & SWAYZE.

It was only when you looked very closely you noticed it said in little letters Frank STALLONE & Sean SWAYZE.

Anyway, my point is siblings don't necessarily have the same talent. For every Charlton there'll be a Rooney.

Comment

Just a shame he went to palarse , his talent deserves a bigger & better club.
                Its not that long ago we were battering them 6-0 !!
                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                X