2 points off the drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 points off the drop

Sheff Weds beating Derby with under 10 mins left. Come on Derby get a bloody point!

Scary time. They better get this transfer window right. Next league game, at home to Wycombe. Real 6 pointer

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Sheff Weds beating Derby with under 10 mins left. Come on Derby get a bloody point!
      It pains me to say this but I simply don't see 3 weeker teams than us in this division right now.

Comment

2 points off the drop

Thank you for reminding me and dampening my optimism for 2021 further.

Its barely begun, but

- My Spanish spirits supplier can't continue in 2021 because of Duty and VAT hikes occasioned by Brexit
        - I shan't be treating myself to a new camera. There's no point, we can't go anywhere and won't be going on holiday again - EVER!
        - Can't see my children and their families (that might not be so much of a downside)
        - Rangers will be relegated (allegedly)

Guess the only thing bright (not BOS) on the horizon is my jab.

Oh well, I have enough Scotch to last me until June.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

It pains me to say this but I simply don't see 3 weeker teams than us in this division right now.
          At the moment,, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Scary time. They better get this transfer window right. Next league game, at home to Wycombe. Real 6 pointer
            That Wycombe game seems like a must win already .

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              2 points off the drop

Thank you for reminding me and dampening my optimism for 2021 further.

Its barely begun, but

- My Spanish spirits supplier can't continue in 2021 because of Duty and VAT hikes occasioned by Brexit
              - I shan't be treating myself to a new camera. There's no point, we can't go anywhere and won't be going on holiday again - EVER!
              - Can't see my children and their families (that might not be so much of a downside)
              - Rangers will be relegated (allegedly)

Guess the only thing bright (not BOS) on the horizon is my jab.

Oh well, I have enough Scotch to last me until June.
              That was a very depressing post until the last line!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

And Wednesday started season on -6pts. I could see us ballsing up some player forms in this window and EFL gleefully taking 10pts off us.... FFS I hope we triple check every transfer and don't do any lunatic last minute nonsense in hurry!

Comment

Don't worry, we won't be doing any business at all. IMO
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Havnt looked at today's other fixtures but I assume our position could be worse come 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      Havnt looked at today's other fixtures but I assume our position could be worse come 5pm
                      Well the good news if you can call it that, is whatever the results today we will still be 2 points from bottom 3. If forest win we drop to 20th.

Comment

It's looking gloomy , in Jan we're worried about the drop

Comment

After 22 games last season we were:

W9 D4 L9 GD -7 pts 31 pos 13th (12 pts off the drop)

Currently we are:

W4 D9 L9 GD -10

Lost exactly the same amount of games and goal difference reasonably similar. BUT, won only 4 instead of 9. I suppose it illustrates the fine margins that ultimately separate teams and decide your fate. We very urgently need to start winning games on a far more regular basis..... we cannot afford to go more than 4 games without a win at any point for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            After 22 games last season we were:

W9 D4 L9 GD -7 pts 31 pos 13th (12 pts off the drop)

Currently we are:

W4 D9 L9 GD -10

Lost exactly the same amount of games and goal difference reasonably similar. BUT, won only 4 instead of 9. I suppose it illustrates the fine margins that ultimately separate teams and decide your fate. We very urgently need to start winning games on a far more regular basis..... we cannot afford to go more than 4 games without a win at any point for the rest of the season.
                            That really does show the fine margins , that surprised me that we have lost the same of number of games as last season.

Comment

As you say fine margins and the difference of a side with a regular goal scorer, turning draws into wins. Going to be in the balance whether we survive or not. Not quite sure how we are still outside the bottom 3 after 9 games without a win.

Comment

Working...
                              X