Spurs v Fulham off due to Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs v Fulham off due to Covid

Wonder if our FA Cup tie will go ahead? Even if does, FFC training will presumably be up the swanny well into next week.

Anyone wishing that they might abandon this season before drop into the bottom 3?

Comment

I hope this development doesnt increase our chances of progressing into the next round of the FA Cup!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        I hope this development doesnt increase our chances of progressing into the next round of the FA Cup!!
        I don’t know why the FA didn’t abandon cups no bugger takes them serious until semi final anyway

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I don’t know why the FA didn’t abandon cups no bugger takes them serious until semi final anyway
          Final venues and TV rights already secured so they need to.plsy them out to avoid huge losses.

££££££££££££££

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Final venues and TV rights already secured so they need to.plsy them out to avoid huge losses.

££££££££££££££
            Thought so it’s only claimed another 900+ lives today

Comment

I think it'd be cool if a club or two just stood up and said "Nah, this is ridiculous - we are not going to carry on playing football whilst the nation is clearly struggling to get a grip of the pandemic".

They railroaded "Project Restart" through in the Summer when Covid was very subdued. They dived headlong into this season without barely a pause and had the temerity to demand answers from HM Government about when fans could return to grounds in numbers. Football needs to stop ASAP, if the suits and blazers won't make the call, clubs should.

Comment

It should carry on as normal , I’ve worked right through the pandemic like many others without any of the safety procedures in place for football .Keep calm and carry on , football will make no difference to the daily figures we are seeing.I did have to laugh at Allardyce bleating he’s 66 years old and is calling for a circuit break . He is a multi millionaire that could be at home in the safety of his mansion. Clearly using this to his and his teams advantage .

Comment

And those usually involve thebig clubs anyway.

They might as well have a draw made up of Liverpool, Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham picking only 4 teams out of the hat .

Comment

Thought so it’s only claimed another 900+ lives today
                    Yes, and will be double that daily in two weeks when the recent spikes get hospitalised.

The cups shcupsnt be played due to congestion, but the players are regularly tested and as fit young men shouldnt be at risk. Get the season done, but that's it.

Comment

Playing havoc with my fantasy team

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Playing havoc with my fantasy team
                        I hope you shown loyalty and put Dykes up front

Comment

I hope you shown loyalty and put Dykes up front
                          lol I'd give him a very wide berth

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            It should carry on as normal , I’ve worked right through the pandemic like many others without any of the safety procedures in place for football .Keep calm and carry on , football will make no difference to the daily figures we are seeing.I did have to laugh at Allardyce bleating he’s 66 years old and is calling for a circuit break . He is a multi millionaire that could be at home in the safety of his mansion. Clearly using this to his and his teams advantage .
                            You do know there is no mandatory Covid testing in the EFL don't you? Their "safety procedures" are very cosmetic and mostly designed for the cameras. It doesn't really matter, the fixtures are going to crumble and fall apart over coming month or so - the programme will be in complete disarray.

Comment

Working...
                            X