Got to be happy with that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to be happy with that

Fighting performance, should have won it with nearly the last kick, back 3 defended well, full backs especially Nico were very poor.
    Bonne showed more in 15 mins than Dykes did in 75, he just looks a better player.

We all know what we need in January, however just based on tonight a excellent well earned deserved point, against so called Champions elect

Bonne has to be given more game time than Dykes he's worse than Devon White, Bonne put Bos through.

We need a LB and RB CM and striker god knows how we can pull that off. Adomah do me a favour id rather a kid get game time he's finished.

Comment

See what happens in the next 4 or 5 games and this point will be put into context.
      Wycombe won, Wednesday won, Derby won, Barnsley won, Luton won, Huddersfield won.
      A point here and there every 3 games won't keep QPR up

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        See what happens in the next 4 or 5 games and this point will be put into context.
        Wycombe won, Wednesday won, Derby won, Barnsley won, Luton won, Huddersfield won.
        A point here and there every 3 games won't keep QPR up
        Agree Dave .

Comment

Personally tonight they played and defended better than we have all season but for me id let him go and give new bloke Luton and then he's got a freebie in FA cup to have a look leaving it 4-5 games more were into end of a window thats lets be realistic we aint buying a lot see if he can get us playing quicker and more commitment forward.

Comment

one other thing

I hope they don't go up what a bunch of soft moaning bunch of carrot tossing cheating whining toss pots they really are. Deliah lets be cooking them boys some hot pot toughen them up.

Comment

There is no doubt the players are giving the manager everything, we lack quality in 3/4 positions , we kind of had nothing to lose tonight as everyone expected us to get beat .If we can nick a win at Luton and get a few loans in we can drag Millwall, Birmingham and Coventry in to the scrap .

Comment

Good point but our full backs are poor beyond belief. Dont rate Kakay but he's better than kane. He's woeful. And how much longer do we have to put up with Chair's corners. Let Carroll have ago.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Personally tonight they played and defended better than we have all season but for me id let him go and give new bloke Luton and then he's got a freebie in FA cup to have a look leaving it 4-5 games more were into end of a window thats lets be realistic we aint buying a lot see if he can get us playing quicker and more commitment forward.
                  I would agree with you there. Perfect timing. Before tonight most were of the opinion the manager had lost the plot. Strange team selection, no tactics. Poor subs and refusal to use all his subs. Persisting with Cameron and not giving bettache and kelman a chance. Same excuses post match interview. Defensively all over the place and clearly not working on a solution in training.

Comment

One of the main priorities is get a couple of midfield players that can control the midfield, as what we have is not good enough and a couple of full backs, which would help massively.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

I would agree with you there. Perfect timing. Before tonight most were of the opinion the manager had lost the plot. Strange team selection, no tactics. Poor subs and refusal to use all his subs. Persisting with Cameron and not giving bettache and kelman a chance. Same excuses post match interview. Defensively all over the place and clearly not working on a solution in training.
                      Think Ball suspended Saturday so gotta do something different. Dykes do me a favour and show him how to control a football he's like pub player won a raffle and took his mate Albert along. Todd Kane also suspended I think but I can't recall a worse RB for qpr.

Dickie was superb 1 loose touch nearly cost us but him and Barbet look much better but Barbet should go LB Niko 4 year deal must be low wages to get that his positional play is dire.

Again ill say its not all warburtons fault and as a ex pro Les must look at Dykes Kane and some others and realise wtf have got here.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        One of the main priorities is get a couple of midfield players that can control the midfield, as what we have is not good enough and a couple of full backs, which would help massively.
                        We all agree with that and that’s not moaning by the way .

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Get a decent result ffs give some praise when it's due, some are never happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post

Get a decent result ffs give some praise when it's due, some are never happy.
                            Probably our best performance defence wise all season imo.

Comment

I do wonder about people calling for Kelman and Bettache that they have seen playing for about 10 mins each .

Comment

Working...
                              X