What do we the fans want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we the fans want?

On the back of the Tony Pulis sacking announced today, I'm seeing posts saying no way do we want him here.
    Pulis would drill the defence, he would never put up with them tippy tapping there way out of the penalty area.
    He would demand the ball be loaded into the opposition goal area, and expect the forwards to be in there challenging and midfielders getting in the box for second balls.
    He would want to see QPR playing in the other teams half and turning their defence.
    He would win more games than MW has this season and probably keep us up.
    So do we want pretty but ultimately pointless football or winning football?
    Things are far from right at Wednesday but I think he would have kept them up, he improved them.
    He is similar to Warnock in style and most would have him back.
    Btw winning football is good football for me.

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    On the back of the Tony Pulis sacking announced today, I'm seeing posts saying no way do we want him here.
    Pulis would drill the defence, he would never put up with them tippy tapping there way out of the penalty area.
    He would demand the ball be loaded into the opposition goal area, and expect the forwards to be in there challenging and midfielders getting in the box for second balls.
    He would want to see QPR playing in the other teams half and turning their defence.
    He would win more games than MW has this season and probably keep us up.
    So do we want pretty but ultimately pointless football or winning football?
    Things are far from right at Wednesday but I think he would have kept them up, he improved them.
    He is similar to Warnock in style and most would have him back.
    Btw winning football is good football for me.
    He got sacked by Middlesbrough for achieving nothing but boring the fans to tears Dave .Just like Howe and Billic he wouldn’t want to manage us on a pittance and I don’t want him either .

Comment

I'd hate to have pulis here. I think his days are done imo.The game has moved on. Hes never changed his style of managing and his teams have never been great to watch. The game has moved on and he hasn't. You can't get teams to kick lumps out of the opposition anymore and rely on route 1 football as your only plan of action. Those days are done with. It might be achievable in league 2 but the higher up you go the more chance you have of being found out.

Comment

if pulis football and tactics are the same as warnocks that will do for me.
        i'm also sick of the this chess like football with no end results.

still, i'm no expert and havent got the answers, so......back to basics, 3 up front, hoof ball and kick #### out the opponents.

3 points today please.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
          if pulis football and tactics are the same as warnocks that will do for me.
          i'm also sick of the this chess like football with no end results.

still, i'm no expert and havent got the answers, so......back to basics, 3 up front, hoof ball and kick #### out the opponents.

3 points today please.
          Good post. I'm not saying he is the man, but his style is the opposite to warbs and warbs style ain't working.
          Our football can be pretty, but then you see our players give it away in a dangerous place and suddenly it loses its sparkle.
          Just wondered what we want and I'm like you.
          Can you imagine being a Derby fan at Wembley 2014.
          Cause that's what we are living week in week out at the moment imo.

Comment

stoke had a secret weapon in Rory Delap

Comment

I want to watch decent football that also wins matches.
              Right now I would take winning ugly football over this nonsense of passing the balla around with no threat to the opponents goal.

I wanted Pulls in December 2014. Not sure now, but he might still do a better job with this squad than Warburton. Dykes, Bonne and Kelman would probably get more balls for them to attack and the defense would be more organised.

Comment

Garry Monk on Sky keeping himself in the window.

If we bin MW this season, which is now unlikely, a once promising manager like Monk whose stock is on the low side after recent failures is about our limits. Unless we drag up similar managers like Paul Clement who was once too good for us.

Comment

Warburtons style isn`t working with Warburton in charge, that`s the problem, Imo.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Garry Monk on Sky keeping himself in the window.

If we bin MW this season, which is now unlikely, a once promising manager like Monk whose stock is on the low side after recent failures is about our limits. Unless we drag up similar managers like Paul Clement who was once too good for us.
                    It’s all much of muchness isn’t it , which is probably why the club is sticking with Warbs for now .

Comment

We want a win a game once in a while, not once a 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Warburtons style isn`t working with Warburton in charge, that`s the problem, Imo.
                        Warburton should give Warburton a clip round the earole

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Unless we drag up similar managers like Paul Clement who was once too good for us.
                          Where is Clement nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Where is Clement nowadays?
                            Cercle Brugge K.S.V.

Comment

Go easy on our Scandinavian friends, her English is better than the majority in this country
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X