Tony Pullis Sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Pullis Sacked

Rubbish manager obviously and nothing to do with the quality of his squad!

He's not been at SW long , must be more to it than results

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      He's not been at SW long , must be more to it than results
      Been there ten games!

Article says his sacking was down to more than just results, and my take on that is that he's been demanding money for squad improvements in Jan but the money isnt there. Perhaps hes been too vocal in the Boardroom and they've all fallen out.

Perhaps our Board are being realistic and realise that changing the manager isnt the answer. If BOS is the only asset sell him asap and use that money to at least get one player in who wants to be at the club. That's got to be better than wasting money changing the coaching staff who will still end up working with a limited squad.

Comment

Just keep the cant away from the Rangers

Comment

If he can’t do it at Wednesday with their crap squad
          he’s got no chance with our equally crap squad.

Comment

Don't think we'll see him anywhere near LR

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Don't think we'll see him anywhere near LR
              No I don’t think so either not in a million years. I read and it might be crap, Ramsey could be in line. Please god no, the man works miracles in the role he’s doing at the moment don’t ruin his reputation by giving him the managers job again.

Comment

Problem could be if the club had something like Pearson or cook lined up when/if we sack warburton that sheff weds could now appoint either one of them and scupper our plans.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post

No I don’t think so either not in a million years. I read and it might be crap, Ramsey could be in line. Please god no, the man works miracles in the role he’s doing at the moment don’t ruin his reputation by giving him the managers job again.
                  Keep Ramsey with the kids. Thats his role. The club have a major hard on for giving roles to anyone in the boys club. We need a new face with a new voice to bring freshness and make some changes. Ramsey is just les' mate, same as Sinton, impey, furlong, hall etc. Just a QPR related merry go round.

Comment

They probably lured him there with promises of a bit of a kitty to spend in January and have reneged on things so he's kicked off and it's all gone #### up. I imagine a few more heads will roll in next week or so. I suspect it's only the Covid situation that's stopped a lot of owners from pulling the trigger already.

Comment

Lose tonight and will need to sack Warburton and give a new manager time to assess his squad and make some changes where possible. The squad is not particularly good , but in truth, is on par with many in this division and is clearly under acheiving under Warburton. He doesn't appear to be good at organising his defence and this an area of great concern given the lack of goals bring scored.

Selling BOS in January is not likely to bring in much now. If a reasonable 7 figure fee is offered then yes, otherwise another give away fee like Manning's will be useless in the transfer market (unless they find a similar quality player in the same type of situation for a low 6 figure fee).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Lose tonight and will need to sack Warburton and give a new manager time to assess his squad and make some changes where possible. The squad is not particularly good , but in truth, is on par with many in this division and is clearly under acheiving under Warburton. He doesn't appear to be good at organising his defence and this an area of great concern given the lack of goals bring scored.

Selling BOS in January is not likely to bring in much now. If a reasonable 7 figure fee is offered then yes, otherwise another give away fee like Manning's will be useless in the transfer market (unless they find a similar quality player in the same type of situation for a low 6 figure fee).
                        To be fair if we win tonight then I would be okay with keeping Warbs as it may mean that the players are behind him...hope for the best but fear the worst.

Comment

I doubt we'll get anything for BOS.
                          Penrice works for Celtic, re their interest.
                          Pre contract with them = zilch for us I think.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I doubt we'll get anything for BOS.
                            Penrice works for Celtic, re their interest.
                            Pre contract with them = zilch for us I think.
                            Yes, but I would rather that than sell him cheap like Manning. Manning in our side would have been better than Hamalainen or Wallace. He wasn't on a big wage like Leistner. BOS is not earning much either snd who will replace him (Adomah looks done as a player now). If the club can sign a decent replacement , then yes, sell BOS. If no one or a lesser quality, keep him and make use out of him for the last 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Yes, but I would rather that than sell him cheap like Manning. Manning in our side would have been better than Hamalainen or Wallace. He wasn't on a big wage like Leistner. BOS is not earning much either snd who will replace him (Adomah looks done as a player now). If the club can sign a decent replacement , then yes, sell BOS. If no one or a lesser quality, keep him and make use out of him for the last 5 months.
                              Bos hasn’t done a stroke for the club lately , in fact he is stinking the place out as he is clearly playing for himself . Get him out fee or no fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X