Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I wonder if our mates from down the road would loan us young Gilmour , blinding player , never gets a look in .
    Would be ideal.....

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Would be ideal.....
      Can we play wish you were here to entice him!

Comment

I'm not really up on who's available. I don't want any kids though - we need men. Scott Dann from Palace would be good at CB. Also, Michael Hector don't seem to be getting a game at Fulham, him and Dann could shore up our defence.
        Where is George Friend now, don't really hear about him, makes me think he's kicking his heels somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I'm not really up on who's available. I don't want any kids though - we need men. Scott Dann from Palace would be good at CB. Also, Michael Hector don't seem to be getting a game at Fulham, him and Dann could shore up our defence.
          Where is George Friend now, don't really hear about him, makes me think he's kicking his heels somewhere.
          Friend is a regular for Birmingham and Hector came on for Fulham the other day but isn’t a regular .This is the problem , loans aren’t easy to arrange plus clubs like Chelsea ask for massive loan fees plus the players substantial wage .This leads me to think it will be a couple of untried youngsters which isn’t the answer.

Comment

Was it here I read swfc have still not payed their players?
            Anyway if true wonder whether we could pick up frees.
            Danny Simpson is a free agent I think RB, just an experienced name to chuck in there

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              We are obviously going to need a couple to get us out of this bad run .Problem is it probably won’t happen until last day of window due to selling club looking to either sell the player or for another club to come along and pay a higher percentage of their wages .who would be realistic targets ? A defender , centre mid and striker a priority .
              We can't just bring in a striker. We've spent about 5m on 3. Surely we should be looking at getting a tune out of them. Everyone raved about mb might as well of stuck with ollie
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X