Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loans

We are obviously going to need a couple to get us out of this bad run .Problem is it probably won’t happen until last day of window due to selling club looking to either sell the player or for another club to come along and pay a higher percentage of their wages .who would be realistic targets ? A defender , centre mid and striker a priority .

Could be relegated by then! A RB, CH (to switch Barbet to LB), LMF, CMF (box to box goalscorer, who can control a game), 2 x Strikers who know where the onion bag is...that should do it please!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      Could be relegated by then! A RB, CH (to switch Barbet to LB), LMF, CMF (box to box goalscorer, who can control a game), 2 x Strikers who know where the onion bag is...that should do it please!
      Centre Half.......lol

Comment

We got another cb in masterson but he’s a novice we need a leader in there def a RB needed both we have are shocking, a cm that’s got a nasty side and a eye for a pass would help

anyone upfront that’s decent won’t be cheap either a loan or permanent we all wanted our own strikers now we have two we don’t want them as there pony so we’re stuck there and I don’t see a cf coming in we will probably bring in 1 or 2 imo we’re skint and probably need to offload Bos and 1/2 more to allocate wages

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          Realistically that’s not going to happen , I would say 2 players will come 3 at the absolute most , probably 1 being an unproven youngster like Troy Parrot who I believe has had his season long loan at Millwall cut short due to lack of game time .

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            We got another cb in masterson but he’s a novice we need a leader in there def a RB needed both we have are shocking, a cm that’s got a nasty side and a eye for a pass would help

anyone upfront that’s decent won’t be cheap either a loan or permanent we all wanted our own strikers now we have two we don’t want them as there pony so we’re stuck there and I don’t see a cf coming in we will probably bring in 1 or 2 imo we’re skint and probably need to offload Bos and 1/2 more to allocate wages
            Bos needs to go ASAP , he threw the towel in months ago .

Comment

Need minimum three, preferably four. Full back, central midfield, winger and striker. Centre half wouldn't go amiss either.

A mixture of increasing squad size and adding some zing.

Comment

MW has already said we need another CB at which point Masterson will go out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Realistically that’s not going to happen , I would say 2 players will come 3 at the absolute most , probably 1 being an unproven youngster like Troy Parrot who I believe has had his season long loan at Millwall cut short due to lack of game time .
                  Then we will be relegated quite simply.
                  The board if they won't or can't back the manager will have to sack him.
                  Because if something doesn't change we will go down and mw won't change his style.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

MW has already said we need another CB at which point Masterson will go out on loan.
                    I’d send Warburton out on loan before masterson!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Bos needs to go ASAP , he threw the towel in months ago .
                      100% Bos trying to score wonder goals instead of passing the poxy ball, should of got the same treatment as manning. When you think we let manning go to bring in Albert dear oh dear what was we thinking off

Comment

I wonder if our mates from down the road would loan us young Gilmour , blinding player , never gets a look in .

Comment

100% Bos trying to score wonder goals instead of passing the poxy ball, should of got the same treatment as manning. When you think we let manning go to bring in Albert dear oh dear what was we thinking off
                          BOS hasn't done himself or the club any good with his attitude and MW should have stuck to his guns and not selected him, as you say he's not making the passes when players are open, I don't know how many times Dykes or others have been wide open for the cut back pass and BOS tries to score from an impossible angle leaving the open player shaking his head, not good!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

BOS hasn't done himself or the club any good with his attitude and MW should have stuck to his guns and not selected him, as you say he's not making the passes when players are open, I don't know how many times Dykes or others have been wide open for the cut back pass and BOS tries to score from an impossible angle leaving the open player shaking his head, not good!
                            what we did is basically say to manning you can’t have your cake and eat it but Bos can, I know ages mean scenarios are different but both not signed and both should of been told to fk off I know Bos had pace but he can’t cross a ball and he don’t look bothered either

Comment

what we did is basically say to manning you can’t have your cake and eat it but Bos can, I know ages mean scenarios are different but both not signed and both should of been told to fk off I know Bos had pace but he can’t cross a ball and he don’t look bothered either
                              Someone was prepared to buy Manning though and he’s gone and we got a fee . We were willing to sell Bos in summer to Brugge and he said no . Nobody else made a bid , hopefully there is a buyer now as he is stinking the place out right now .

Comment

Working...
                              X