Les Ferdinand DOF - The Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Les must be removed also.
    The business urgently needs new owners coming in ASAP.
    They have a lot of mess to clear up. Current owners are not interested in doing the clear-up job. They must put QPR on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      We are in a mess down to probably 2 people Fernandes and Philip Beard

Les track record not great but we’re going to be in a shite place for a long while.
      Of course those two are the architects of tbis mess and agreed unaffordable wages to the likes of Barton, SWP then appointed Hughes and Redknapp, agreed the wages of all the players they signed.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Looking at that list, one thing stands out. Total lack of quality.
        And Lazy scouting.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

The so called DOF was brought in to appease the fans when Redknapp was in charge, and the team were struggling in the Premier league, and he done nothing to change my mind that it was a bad idea then and still is also maybe some managers wouldn’t or didn’t wast to work under a so called DOF, and we may have missed out for that reason. And most know that that is why Warnock didn’t return, after his short spell , because Warnock and the DOF, had a difference of opinion on who was in charge

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            The so called DOF was brought in to appease the fans when Redknapp was in charge, and the team were struggling in the Premier league, and he done nothing to change my mind that it was a bad idea then and still is also maybe some managers wouldn’t or didn’t wast to work under a so called DOF, and we may have missed out for that reason. And most know that that is why Warnock didn’t return, after his short spell , because Warnock and the DOF, had a difference of opinion on who was in charge
            He’s come in & him & Hoo’s have transformed the clubs financial side of things & done a great job, unfortunately the playing side hasn’t progressed much & managers have come & gone without achieving much & up to the is day still aren’t we need a change of direction on the field & not sure if Warbs is cut out for that, I’ve a feeling that Les & Hoo’s have already got someone lined up whether we win, draw or lose tonight, a lot of you blame those two for the way we are at present, In my opinion I don’t but everyone to their own opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              It's definitely the manager. With the players we have we should be 12th. The DoF has done a sterling job in getting our net player costs (fees and wages) down from £billions to roughly £75, he should be elevated from Sir Les to Lord Ferdinand of White City in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X