Roderick saying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roderick saying...

Roderick claiming on twitter the wise...pahaha ... sorry.
    The wise heads of our board are now "talking" about a replacement.
    Even before today's result.
    Intimating the bread is now toasted.
    Knowing our board we'll have to make this a political appt, re blm, woke crap.
    Probably hire Alex Scott right colour, right sex, who da #### needs experience or coaching know how?...... it's QPR.

Confidence has been draining game after game , it feels inevitable now , we need someone with fresh ideas .

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Probably hire Alex Scott right colour, right sex, who da #### needs experience or coaching know how?...... it's QPR.
      I’d take Selena Scott over bread man at present who gives a fu ck about colour we’d all have Chris Hughton over this shower we got major issues both on and off the field but our biggest issues is the quality in the squad is pi££ poor it’s as simple as that

Comment

What’s Frank Bruno doing these days ?

Comment

The squad is poor but it is also playing with no confidence either and very little direction from Warburton who spends most of the game sitting on his ice box or talking with Eustace. Other coaches try coaching from the touch line and makes tactical or substitutions to try and change the game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            The squad is poor but it is also playing with no confidence either and very little direction from Warburton who spends most of the game sitting on his ice box or talking with Eustace. Other coaches try coaching from the touch line and makes tactical or substitutions to try and change the game.
            The players will be in for a wakening when or if Ollie comes back, his constant screaming from the touchline is the exact opposite of the Bread Man, I don't think that will work with this squad either!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Who on this planet is Roderic?

Comment

Hes a wobber

Comment

Apparently via another source, text received "the club are actively seeking to replace the man"
                  Rumours rumours rumours

Comment

Well it's boxing day, I've had far to many beers but #### me we are ####

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Who on this planet is Roderic?
                      the fella who is a QPR fan and a boxer?
                      It's his "source"

Comment

Paul Cook, Derek McInnes or a foreign guy (other teams seem to do alright with a German, Portuguese, Spanish manager)

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                          Hes a wobber

I wonder if bigguth dickuth is in the wunning?

Comment

Jokanovic would be good, but I don't think we are an attractive club anymore.
                            Most managers would rather cut off their own genitals than come to this total car crash, career ending #### up..... I would imagine

Comment

Jokanovic would be good, but I don't think we are an attractive club anymore.
                              Most managers would rather cut off their own genitals than come to this total car crash, career ending #### up..... I would imagine
                              Unless they're already at the end of their career! Ollie Ollie! Experienced, motivated, available and eager to prove a point!

Comment

Working...
                              X