No announcement yet.

Where is James Nutt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ain’t got a F in clue, supposedly Warbs going sat/Sunday & new man in place for Norwich match, blokes full of bulls**t

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

I’ve heard it’s either Tim Sherwood or Holloway. Can you confirm JN?
      You can't name names in these threads! It alerts our rivals to who we are after and gives them an opportunity to step in and pinch them. Say the "Tree Man" and "The Bristolorian" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        I hold my hands up for last week. Last minute (masterstroke) from the board to give him one more game. Word on the street is because the replacement wasn’t convinced at that point to come. Is now. Already mentioned by yours truly on here. Expect an announcement tonight/tommorow. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
        As usual this was also wrong. Now we lose to Norwich, then Warburton gets sacked and the James will say, i told you so. Nope as usual its F.O.S.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

As usual this was also wrong. Now we lose to Norwich, then Warburton gets sacked and the James will say, i told you so. Nope as usual its F.O.S.
          It seems clear now that the Board understand it's the quality of the players thats the problem rather than MW. I'm expecting BOS to leave and four players coming in during Jan (two permis and two loans). If MW cant turn it around by mid-Feb then Ollie will be back for the remainder of the season with Joey/Clint in for next season.

All guess work BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

It seems clear now that the Board understand it's the quality of the players thats the problem rather than MW. I'm expecting BOS to leave and four players coming in during Jan (two permis and two loans). If MW cant turn it around by mid-Feb then Ollie will be back for the remainder of the season with Joey/Clint in for next season.

All guess work BTW!
            Can you not get Ollie out of your mind sheep ?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

All guess work BTW!
              Logical enough but please no Ollie! Did nothing at Grimsby. Would rather put my dog in charge. Said dog though would want a four year contract, decent transfer budget and choice of head gear.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Logical enough but please no Ollie! Did nothing at Grimsby. Would rather put my dog in charge. Said dog though would want a four year contract, decent transfer budget and choice of head gear.
                Not sure...... rumours going round your dog has been barking up the wrong tree while chasing a squirrel, questionable judgement is the word on the street!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Not sure...... rumours going round your dog has been barking up the wrong tree while chasing a squirrel, questionable judgement is the word on the street!
                  That’s not a tree the dogs at it’s a bloke sat on a ice bucket doing fk all

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Can you not get Ollie out of your mind sheep ?
                    Perfect short term appointment if required pending a longer term option for 21/22. Poor man's Big Sam.

But if MW was going to be sacked I think it would have happened by now. I think we'll get reinforcements and stick with MW.

Comment

Where is our Chief ITK Officer when we all need him? C’mon JN tell us what’s happening behind the scenes... we need your expertise to shine some light in all this darkness!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        Where is our Chief ITK Officer when we all need him? C’mon JN tell us what’s happening behind the scenes... we need your expertise to shine some light in all this darkness!
                        he knows as much as me , nothing

Comment

Working...
                        X