Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Still no news.
    I think the message to the board has to be....
    BACK HIM OR SACK HIM!!
    These players are not good enough to stop the club dropping into lge 1.
    My worry is any new manager won't get more from this group.
    As highly critical I’ve been of Warburton recently if you’ve got Kane/kakay nico and Dickie who are novices in your back for throw in masterson with a forward line that gets limited support or service any manager will struggle. Add in Tom Carroll at 26 has played about 1 season more games than Dickie who is 22. This squad is poor very very poor and whoever decided Kane is better than a 40 year old Rangel needs sacking as old as Angel was he was better than Wallace and kakay or Kane. Ok Rangel injured we’ve done ok but his knowledge would of helped

My main criticism of Warburton is bringing Bonne on left wing or same for same when a system/ set up needs sorting. We’re in a mess and free fall to league 1 and although the wage structure is if that league there’s bigger clubs in there than us and ones who are financially better run with owners with more savvy. Portsmouth Sunderland Ipswich all bigger fan base and Peterborough owner makes Les and co look like idiots trying to sell motorbike ashtrays to dragons den. Some tough decisions need to be made sooner rather than later at board level or were in for some darker days than we currently have.

Comment

Good post shaggy, agree.
      I also look at the one ever present in the team since our defence has become porous.......Barbet.

Comment

Good post shaggy, agree.
        I also look at the one ever present in the team since our defence has become porous.......Barbet.
        We have only paid a fee for one defender at the club , eventually that has to catch up with you and that’s how it looks now .years of under investment in that area .

Comment

Good post shaggy, agree.
          Thing is with Barbet he’s lost leadership to a donkey been better off giving it to Dickie or Ball who give 100% we need 5/6 in and 10 out

last season we had no gk now found solutions but got massive technical basic errors. Bloody hell who found Kane a shirt they guys not even non league level

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            We have only paid a fee for one defender at the club , eventually that has to catch up with you and that’s how it looks now .years of under investment in that area .
            Yeah agree Stainrod, spot on as usual

Comment

Other thing about Barbet and Dickie they were the only 2 players yesterday to put a cross in the box yesterday of any quality. That’s the strength this squad has I know we had 3 wingers sat down then all on but the total in balance and set up is diabolical

Comment

Working...
              X