Board out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

so the DoF had nothing to do with choosing these players?
    I would have thought it would have been discussed with the manager . He hasn’t played Bonne , Adomah or Willock . He changed formation for the first time today and even that was half arsed as he played no wingers .

Comment

We desperately need strenghtening: a central defender, a right back, a central midfielder and one or better two strikers. Ruben is a smart business man and I cannot see him allowing the Club to go down the drain. What is the point in investing in a new training ground if you don’t want to invest in the team? Hopefully enforecements are lined up already. I cant wait for the transfer market to open.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I would have thought it would have been discussed with the manager . He hasn’t played Bonne , Adomah or Willock . He changed formation for the first time today and even that was half arsed as he played no wingers .
        They have shown when they do get the chance that they are pretty much useless which is disappointing because I thought they might be decent signings!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

They have shown when they do get the chance that they are pretty much useless which is disappointing because I thought they might be decent signings!
          I think they would be if used properly.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
            We desperately need strenghtening: a central defender, a right back, a central midfielder and one or better two strikers. Ruben is a smart business man and I cannot see him allowing the Club to go down the drain. What is the point in investing in a new training ground if you don’t want to invest in the team? Hopefully enforecements are lined up already. I cant wait for the transfer market to open.
            We don’t even use the players we bought in the summer , I won’t hold my breath .

Comment

Stain we're shopping in asda for fresh meat. The quality is just poor. I think the manager can be blamed for playing carthorse Cameron and Kane but he is v limited with who would replace them
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Stain we're shopping in asda for fresh meat. The quality is just poor. I think the manager can be blamed for playing carthorse Cameron and Kane but he is v limited with who would replace them
                So have we spent approx 7/8 million on poor players ? We are short in a few areas but he is not getting the best out of this squad in my opinion.I grew up watching Ferdinand/ gallen scoring from crosses from Impey/ sinton / Sinclair .I know they were quality players but we are not playing to our strengths.

Comment

So have we spent approx 7/8 million on poor players ? We are short in a few areas but he is not getting the best out of this squad in my opinion.I grew up watching Ferdinand/ gallen scoring from crosses from Impey/ sinton / Sinclair .I know they were quality players but we are not playing to our strengths.
                  ....you cannot seriously compare Ferdinand (the player), Gallen, Impey, Sinton, Sinclair with this current shower of s h i t ? They are worlds apart.

Comment

We’ve got square pegs in round holes today summed Warburton up. Bonne and Dykes no wingers then Bonne off 3 wingers on. Personally Bonne should of scored from Dickie cross that summed us up today 2 decent crosses both from our cb
                    , this squad need both better coaching and new players 7/8 we got pants pulled down either Dof needs to go out do a better job

Comment

Looking at the signings this lot have made, are any impressive?
                      Thomas, mister invisible.
                      Dykes, absolute garbage, typically Scottish player.
                      Wallace, as above, but over the hill too.
                      Bonne, nah, paid well over the odds.
                      Would have been better off targeting the Bristol rovers striker who ended up at Peterborough.
                      The gk, ffs Scottish midget terrible.
                      Uncle, over the hill.
                      Kane just don't.......
                      Dickie I think there is a chance there.
                      Pile of dross, Ferdinand must be either choosing these or sanctioning them.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

....you cannot seriously compare Ferdinand (the player), Gallen, Impey, Sinton, Sinclair with this current shower of s h i t ? They are worlds apart.
                        I’ve said they were quality players. I’m talking about systems and playing to your strengths. We have strikers and wingers . We are paying Adomah approx 12k a week to warm the bench , that’s scandalous for a club with our tight budget.

Comment

I’ve said they were quality players. I’m talking about systems and playing to your strengths. We have strikers and wingers . We are paying Adomah approx 12k a week to warm the bench , that’s scandalous for a club with our tight budget.
                          Adomah has shown me nothing, his main asset is he's a QPR fan! The strikers we have (Dykes and Bonne) look poor, we have seen plenty of Dykes, what does he have, one goal from open play? Yes Dykes has been isolated and fed scraps but look at all the terrible misses he has had, Bonne probably should have played beside him more often but I'm not convinced he is any better than what Charlton fans were warning us about! BOS should have been moved when he wasn't interested in staying because he looks like he's not interested in playing, lots of this is on the board!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Adomah has shown me nothing, his main asset is he's a QPR fan! The strikers we have (Dykes and Bonne) look poor, we have seen plenty of Dykes, what does he have, one goal from open play? Yes Dykes has been isolated and fed scraps but look at all the terrible misses he has had, Bonne probably should have played beside him more often but I'm not convinced he is any better than what Charlton fans were warning us about! BOS should have been moved when he wasn't interested in staying because he looks like he's not interested in playing, lots of this is on the board!
                            No club bid for Bos apart from Brugge , we’ve had no choice with him .

Comment

Something is seriously wrong if your top earner is only getting 10 mins a week . That’s either poor recruitment or the manager choosing not to play him , either way it’s costing the club a fortune for no return.

Comment

Still no news.
                                I think the message to the board has to be....
                                BACK HIM OR SACK HIM!!
                                These players are not good enough to stop the club dropping into lge 1.
                                My worry is any new manager won't get more from this group.

Comment

Working...
                                X