Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warburton Gone

Genuine Wikipedia website post.
    Wikipedia saying he was dismissed today.
    Why has the news not yet broken?
    Wikipedia must know something.

Wikipedia saying Warburton has been fired.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warburton

Where does it say that then?

Comment

Comment

Hahaha good one!!

Comment

They updated the info. Earlier it said he was dismissed by QPR on Tuesday. Sooner or later it's got to happen. Wikipedia updated the webpage.

Comment

Anyone can update Wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Anyone can update Wiki.
              Makes no sense to sack him 3 days before a game when a new manager could of had a week with them. This break been 1st week off since international break I think

Comment

Rebel rs put your #### away, and start posting on this ########.
                Oh I forgot you're skilled enough to do both
                Btw if you have a problem you want to sort with me, I am available, for real man to man chats.
                Got Christmas off........oh that's because I work btw, that's what that means

Comment

He would have been sacked by now if it was going to happen

My gut feel is that he has the next 3 games to turn things round (Swansea, Norwich, Luton)

If things don’t go according to plan, I think he’ll go straight after Luton (Jan 2nd) as we then don’t have another league game till Jan 16th

That will give a new manager a bit of time and the vast majority of the transfer window left

Whilst Hoos, Amit etc are getting a lot of grief at the moment, they are no fools and know that relegation to league 1 would be disastrous

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    He would have been sacked by now if it was going to happen

My gut feel is that he has the next 3 games to turn things round (Swansea, Norwich, Luton)

If things don’t go according to plan, I think he’ll go straight after Luton (Jan 2nd) as we then don’t have another league game till Jan 16th

That will give a new manager a bit of time and the vast majority of the transfer window left

Whilst Hoos, Amit etc are getting a lot of grief at the moment, they are no fools and know that relegation to league 1 would be disastrous
                    Agree 100%. Sacking him after wycombe would have been done within 24 hours so they are pinning their hopes on a couple of wins over the next 3 games. Draws are no good to us at this stage. We don't have it in us to go on a winning run. We dont score enough and cant keep a clean sheet consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Agree 100%. Sacking him after wycombe would have been done within 24 hours so they are pinning their hopes on a couple of wins over the next 3 games. Draws are no good to us at this stage. We don't have it in us to go on a winning run. We dont score enough and cant keep a clean sheet consistently.
                      There's a manager who has just become available who is known as a superb motivator of players. Perhaps we should offer him a contract to the end of the season and see how the summer goes for longer term solutions. His name is Ian..........

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

There's a manager who has just become available who is known as a superb motivator of players. Perhaps we should offer him a contract to the end of the season and see how the summer goes for longer term solutions. His name is Ian..........
                        We need a manager with a brain and who is a good tactician. That rules ian.........out!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Anyone can update Wiki.
                          Yea James Nutt is getting desperate lol

Comment

A manager that plays the players in their preferred position would be a start.

Comment

Hope warbs goes soon, had enough of him now.
                              if we going to league 1 at least put up a fight

Comment

Working...
                              X