Calling James Nutt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling James Nutt

As usual with these ITK or properly known as FOS (full of s...) they claim they have inside information but really its the voices in their head, i would say they need to get examined coz schizophrenia is no joke. But as usual with James Nutt, 99 percent of his claims are wrong and he disappears for a bit and comes back with a new claim, never answers his previous claims that he got wrong. He never admits he is FOS, that has no inside information or sources. So im calling out James Nutt to not go into hiding. 99 percent of claims are wrong including Warburton being sacked. So can you admit that you are not really ITK. Oh and ahem, don't shoot the messenger

He was right. Read this from Wikipedia.
    Genuine Wikipedia webpage.
    He was dismissed today.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Warburton

Comment

balderdash
      beatmydemons.com

Comment

But nuttyboy's information is stated in plain English at least. There is that buffoon that couches his information in cryptic riddles, guff like "The one that eats greens will replace Warburton on Friday. Don't shoot the messenger". He's the one that needs his bumps feeling I think.

Comment

Comment

He has a fan on this board (singular)who loves him so he will be back at some stage to applease him( with more BS) ,thanking him and encouragingly him to post more .simple

Comment

Warburton is on thin ice so what James Nutt does is pick a week that Warburton will get sacked and hopes for the best. What will happen is Warburton will get sacked next week possibly and James will then say i told you so. No it was after Wycombe game. We don't need inside information to know that Warburton is a game or two away from being sacked.

Comment

Come back Nutty tell us some more rumours!!!
                It's driving one poster insane (singular) more than any other.
                Mind you he probably believes in the leprechauns and that sorta crap, so why he has his poo poos in a twist on rumours site, shows his level of intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                  Warburton is on thin ice so what James Nutt does is pick a week that Warburton will get sacked and hopes for the best. What will happen is Warburton will get sacked next week possibly and James will then say i told you so. No it was after Wycombe game. We don't need inside information to know that Warburton is a game or two away from being sacked.
                  So when Rebel predicts that Rangers will lose every game between now and January, and maybe they don't, you will be starting a thread on him, being a lying scumbag?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

So when Rebel predicts that Rangers will lose every game between now and January, and maybe they don't, you will be starting a thread on him, being a lying scumbag?
                    Its not QPR if we don't lose every week. Like our weekly tradition

Comment

I find it entertaining that so many of you get wound up by Nutter's failed IDK predictions, he did say "don't shoot the messenger" so put the muskets away!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

there used to be a drunkard called george nutt , hed frequented pubs in barnes . wonder if james is a relation . george was prone to many off the wall comments . could often be found late at night talking to the walls in public houses

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          there used to be a drunkard called george nutt , hed frequented pubs in barnes . wonder if james is a relation . george was prone to many off the wall comments . could often be found late at night talking to the walls in public houses
                          Ah, the Sun Inn, many a Friday on the #### there, do you remember the graffiti under the railway bridge, in foot high letter’s?
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Ah, the Sun Inn, many a Friday on the #### there, do you remember the graffiti under the railway bridge, in foot high letter’s?
                            Did you talk to the walls as well Dave?
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Did you talk to the walls as well Dave?
                              Never knowingly, but after 6 or 7 pints of Holstein, generally spoke to the big white telephone.

The graffiti under the railway bridge at Barnes read...QUEENS PARK RANGERS, it was there for years, it always brought a smile to my face when I drove past it.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X