Just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Spot on mate! Squad simply does not have enough ability. We huff and puff with plenty of effort, but some of the players picked for first team duty are simply not good enough for this level, and to hold your own in this league you need all eleven players all pulling together the whole time, every 90 mins.
    Totally agree, The efforts there but the lack of ability stands out basic errors that kids make are being made by blokes on £1000s a week that’s not the players fault but coaching and did we look at them before we signed them?

As a manager warbs needs to look at how to get the best out of a poor squad and he’s failing to do anything different. This sides that poor I’ve often said it’s not all warbs fault however if as said on other threads owners putting 1m a month to sustain us we simply can’t afford league 1 football so I genuinely feel we may still drop with a new manager the same way we may stop up under warbs but I can’t see us buying in January only a couple loans max but we need to get this squad organised and create some chances.

Comment

Our players are not that bad individually, imo. The problem is that they are not organised at all(under Warburton).
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Our players are not that bad individually, imo. The problem is that they are not organised at all(under Warburton).
        I think a few lack basic skills Kane two or three times has made the same error letting people run so far before closing down then showing them inside but that’s coaching and drills to get better

Comment

We are where we are in the league by our results. We are In a scrap as we're simply not good enough . We struggled at wycombe as that is our level . Sometimes a manager can get another 10% out of his players this will get us over the line in tight games . But over the season we will finish where we will . Not by chance or luck but by how we perform . You can't carry players at this level and we carry 3/4 every game , cameron , kane, wallace being the biggest culprits

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
            Regardless of FFP. if you believe what you read they are already "investing" £1M a month to keep the club afloat so I don't know what more you can ask really.
            We lost £8-9m last season (2019/2020) and the owners had to inject almost a million a month to keep us afloat. It is easy to figure out how much we lost by running a three year analysis of the P&L, knowing we were very close to breach the three years £39m threshold last season.

But this season we might run with a surplus even though we have no ticket revenue. Despite the transfer fee of Eze being paid over three to four seasons, the fixed amount (not the add on amount) is booked in the 2020/21 accounts. Cost savings have been significant.

We might spend money in January and that might affect the financial result, but this will be a good year from a financial point of view, strange as it might sound. Cash and profit are not always running in paralell and cash wise it is on the minus side, but that has no impact on FFP, as FFP is purely related to P&L.

Given the fact owners are investing in new training facilities and are still keen to invest in a new stadium, I am pretty certain they will do what it takes to avoid relegation. Nothing else makes sense. We simply have to strengthen in January and we are not talking one or two players.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

We lost £8-9m last season (2019/2020) and the owners had to inject almost a million a month to keep us afloat. It is easy to figure out how much we lost by running a three year analysis of the P&L, knowing we were very close to breach the three years £39m threshold last season.

But this season we might run with a surplus even though we have no ticket revenue. Despite the transfer fee of Eze being paid over three to four seasons, the fixed amount (not the add on amount) is booked in the 2020/21 accounts. Cost savings have been significant.

We might spend money in January and that might affect the financial result, but this will be a good year from a financial point of view, strange as it might sound. Cash and profit are not always running in paralell and cash wise it is on the minus side, but that has no impact on FFP, as FFP is purely related to P&L.

Given the fact owners are investing in new training facilities and are still keen to invest in a new stadium, I am pretty certain they will do what it takes to avoid relegation. Nothing else makes sense. We simply have to strengthen in January and we are not talking one or two players.
              A pretty decent overview Oslo, to me though given our form since the restart to conclude last season we have been diabolical.

we played a fortunate to be promoted Wycombe they showed more passion desire fight and down right determination to beat us and deserved to as well. You can call ainsworth limited but they had a lot more about them than we did. They played to their strengths in fat lump up top we took chair off left Bos on who want to score wonder goals for a move f k him off he won’t pass as let’s be honest would you with dykes and Bonne were in the middle.

as you have rightly pointed out why invest in training forget stadiums we could and should have sorted this before now we ain’t getting a new one. But why commit 1m a month roughly on a league 1 budget and expect to stay up from the start makes no sense but does make sense as to why Warburton has not been sacked by now. We’ve seen glimpses of dominance against top 8 sides but then equally been dominated by bottom 3 sides. As I pointed out earlier this week is the first time there’s a week between fixtures ideal for a new bloke to look at training and what’s required but whoever decides Kane Wallace even kakay are good enough for this league wants sacking be that warbs or les I’m not fussed but they ain’t non league quality.

Comment

Working...
              X