No announcement yet.

Player Power sees us relegated??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read some rubbish jouno's tripe before but this article is surely pure nonsense. No pattern to the article and no real substance. Players or money or both. Cook broke ranks eh? Broke what rank from what? Mr Wharburton, if you are going to write articles like this then dont bother for all our sakes. Ruin morale! What bloo dy morale. We have no morale. We are in free fall losing every game we play.

I just do not believe if the club has the chance to bring NW in now, they won't. If money issue is the reason then I can accept that. But what idiot would listen to what footballers have to say?

Comment

theres a circus in the town qpr are the clowns , why should i be bothered to support the
      club if the players cant be asked to play for us :very_sad::devil:
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
        From the Ealing Gazzette:

QPR player-power has put paid to Neil Warnock becoming the Hoops fifth manager this season.

However, a move for the Crystal Palace boss, who made it plain this week his tenure in south London is all but finished, could be on the cards in May – especially as Rangers are understood to have sounded out Warnock three times in the last two seasons.

Although the former Sheffield United manager remains a firm favourite with the Hoops board, the Gazette understands loud rumblings from senior players have successfully pleaded to keep Mick Harford for the rest of the season – regardless of where Rangers end up in the Championship table.

Fans’ favourite Lee Cook broke ranks after the 1-0 defeat to Coventry on Saturday to publicly ask the same thing – and together with the near £1.5milllion compensation demanded by Palace, Harford looks set to keep his job.

A senior source said: “What it might do for the players morale if there were yet another manager is debatable.

“Money is also a factor, and not just the compensation, but a new manager’s wage demands as well.”
        For ****'s sake! I hope that's just the rather warped fantasy of a Chelshyte supporting journo. :cry:

Comment

Working...
        X