No announcement yet.

Player Power sees us relegated??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as far as i am concerned the club is finished.

Comment

No Warnock till the summer??

More....
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

player power ruined this club but would of never got that way if it was done propaly in the first place!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
          player power ruined this club but would of never got that way if it was done propaly in the first place!
          Agree.

BTW, I thought you left this site?

Welcome back fella.

Comment

What a laughing stock we are :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Comment

By saying we should stick and not change the manager for a fifth time in the season at such a critical point of the season - because it will do god knows what to morale etc......surely that is common sense (regardless of who the manager is) rather than player power ensuring there is no further change?

I agree with what Lee Cook said even though I don't think Harford is the right man for the job - the bed is made so they all have to lie in it and come out fighting, secure the points to stay up - THEN sort out the farce that is the board, the manager, the rotten element in the playing side and everything else.............if that has to be as a league 1 side, so be it - it may even make it easier to resolve some of the problems.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                Agree.

BTW, I thought you left this site?

Welcome back fella.
                thanks russ i wanted to make a point u would of have to been on reports message board to understand again im sorry if i agged off anyone

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

The Players have alot to answer for this season for some of there gutless performaces
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    The Players have alot to answer for this season for some of there gutless performaces
                    And some have a lot to answer for this season - due to their huge guts and even bigger butts
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      Spot on!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

it all goes back to magiltons sacking,the club should have backed magilton;not a cry baby.now that the players think they are untouchable we are doomed till a strong manager comes in and gets rid of all the players who think they are bigger than the club.i don't care who they are,but they must be shown the door now

Comment

If they want Harford to stay they got a funny way of showing it.
                          Good performances on the pitch by the players keep a manager in a job, not whether they think he is a good bloke !!!!! Scandalous situation if true.:devil:

Comment

If harford stays we're as good as down its a simple as that.

If the players want him to stay then they should buck up there ideas but i feel they just dont want someone like warnock coming in and telling them a few home truths.

Comment

would get rid of nearly all of them next season regardless of what league we end up in,bunch of overpaid,prima donnas with not an ounce of talent between them.

Comment

Laughable that people were worried that the players would think the board/mgmt booing
                                was directed at them...

Pretty much had enough now.

Lifes too short for all this malarky. How the fk has the DIRECTOR OF FOOTBALL let this situation arise??????

Comment

Working...
                                X