• Show
Clear All

• Tier 4

Don't affect the games does it ?

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Don't affect the games does it ?
    Could do with ending the season now to save us from dropping into l1

Comment

I imagine football gets a free pass to continue in order to ahem, "raise the nation's spirits".

Comment

Our city is going in to full lock down Monday, most of the province will be doing the same shortly! Football is supposed to be a nice distraction during these times, unfortunately QPR are just pissing me off atm!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I imagine football gets a free pass to continue in order to ahem, "raise the nation's spirits".
          Rs couldn’t raise the window a in their cars

Comment

Hopefully some of the players have a party, breach lockdown rules and we could rip up their contracts for breaking the law.

Comment

Tier 4?
              Is that Les's plan of action?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Tier 4?
                Is that Les's plan of action?
                At least its a plan !!

Comment

Tier 4.
                  Saves a fortune on a new stadium

Comment

tier 4= league 2.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...POSTPONED.html

Millwall's next two Championship matches against Bournemouth and Watford are POSTPONED after a coronavirus outbreak with Ipswich also forced to delay games as manager Paul Lambert tests positive

Comment

I've been convinced all season that the ridiculous schedule of games was storing up huge problems that would surface once winter and the second wave bit. With this new virulent strain of covid arriving I now feel certain that the league programme is going to disintegrate over coming couple of months and this season will end up getting voided.
                        I suspect that the league knew this all along and hence their desire to cram in as much football as they could before the wheels fell off.
                        Frankly, I'd be very happy - I've never taken to this cruddy ghost football and currently I am really wanting it to just end.

Comment

Well although watching with no fans is crap I am happy the footie is on the box or stream etc as without it I feel kinda lost, some may agree some may not but I hope it continues, no doubt some games will get called off but this has been happening since the season started anyway as mini outbreaks have affected games all over the UK.

Comment

Working...
                          X