Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a big possibility.

Comment

I've just recently finished a scout report on Osayi-Samuel, his stats are actually quite insane. View here: https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/20...-scout-report/

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Rumoured to have signed a pre-contract with Fenerbahce. No transfer fee and will play the season out with us I guess.

https://celtsarehere.com/reports-cel...-turkish-side/
        better that imo, than selling him, like Manning, for a pittance. where do we get a replacement for £250K ?

As Shaggy says, a decent coach would get him putting crosses into the box and running at players in the area to win penalties etc. Although on the flip side, BOS could just cruise through the last 5 months without putting any effort in.

Comment

Originally posted by BetweenTheLines Analysis View Post
          I've just recently finished a scout report on Osayi-Samuel, his stats are actually quite insane. View here: https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/20...-scout-report/
          On the contrary. His stats are actually woeful for a so-called winger. 2 goals, 3 assists, and woeful overall service. For example, 0.2 average crosses a game is shocking and unacceptable for a winger who job is to provide.

Last season he was excellent, this season he is playing for himself, and extremely selfish, providing zero service for the strikers and big big problem in our team.

See for the real picture: www.whoscored.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

On the contrary. His stats are actually woeful for a so-called winger. 2 goals, 3 assists, and woeful overall service. For example, 0.2 average crosses a game is shocking and unacceptable for a winger who job is to provide.

Last season he was excellent, this season he is playing for himself, and extremely selfish, providing zero service for the strikers and big big problem in our team.

See for the real picture: www.whoscored.com
            His stats aren't woeful, certainly room for improvement on the service he provides from crosses etc. The data i provided in my report clearly show he is by far the most successful dribbler and 1v1 player in the Championship. One of the best ball carriers outside of the Prem....

Comment

Originally posted by BetweenTheLines Analysis View Post

His stats aren't woeful, certainly room for improvement on the service he provides from crosses etc. The data i provided in my report clearly show he is by far the most successful dribbler and 1v1 player in the Championship. One of the best ball carriers outside of the Prem....
              And what good is ball carrying or beating a man a million times over if it doesn’t end in a cross or pass?

He runs down blind alleys at the expense of his team mates in far better positions. Sadly, he has regressed from last season as a result of becoming Bertie big ########.

He has been woefully ineffective, not deserving of a starting place, and the sooner he leaves the better for everyone, including himself.

Comment

And what good is ball carrying or beating a man a million times over if it doesn’t end in a cross or pass?

He runs down blind alleys at the expense of his team mates in far better positions. Sadly, he has regressed from last season as a result of becoming Bertie big ########.

He has been woefully ineffective, not deserving of a starting place, and the sooner he leaves the better for everyone, including himself.
                Name me a better winger at the club. It's the club's fault if they choose to keep playing him. They told manning to f off but bright has been treated like he owns the place. Hes the best player at the club and he knows we are heading towards league 1 and not the play offs for the premier league. The club should have left him to train with the kids if he wont sign up. The double standards from the manager is embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Name me a better winger at the club. It's the club's fault if they choose to keep playing him. They told manning to f off but bright has been treated like he owns the place. Hes the best player at the club and he knows we are heading towards league 1 and not the play offs for the premier league. The club should have left him to train with the kids if he wont sign up. The double standards from the manager is embarrassing.
                  Have you actually seen him play this year? He WAS the best winger. He certainly isn’t any more. He’s been absolutely awful. 0.2 average crosses for a winger just says it all. And if that’s what “the best winger at the club” produces for service then I’d love to know what a bad one produces!! It’s hard to go any lower.

Sadly no other bugger has been given a fair chance instead of him, since he’s played virtually every game. And Smyth and Shodipo are both out on loan.

Comment

Have you actually seen him play this year? He WAS the best winger. He certainly isn’t any more. He’s been absolutely awful. 0.2 average crosses for a winger just says it all. And if that’s what “the best winger at the club” produces for service then I’d love to know what a bad one produces!! It’s hard to go any lower.

Sadly no other bugger has been given a fair chance instead of him, since he’s played virtually every game. And Smyth and Shodipo are both out on loan.
                    All the other wingers have been given a go. They aren't better than him. Adomah cant last more than 30 mins. Willock has no consistency. Chair isn't a winger. Bright is way ahead of those lads. If u look at his apps he has missed a couple and been on the bench. None of the others have taken their chance. Smyth and shodipo are league 1 players. Mide definitely. Smyth isn't a winger so hes against kelman, bonne and dykes. Hes no better than them. If we look at stats then all our defenders are crap. But dickie has prob been our most consistent player this season. He just needs a decent player next ti him.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Rumoured to have signed a pre-contract with Fenerbahce. No transfer fee and will play the season out with us I guess.

https://celtsarehere.com/reports-cel...-turkish-side/
                      I would take that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

better that imo, than selling him, like Manning, for a pittance. where do we get a replacement for £250K ?

As Shaggy says, a decent coach would get him putting crosses into the box and running at players in the area to win penalties etc. Although on the flip side, BOS could just cruise through the last 5 months without putting any effort in.
                        I don't think he is like that, he will give it everything.

Comment

Working...
                        X