If Bright (when) goes in January,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bright (when) goes in January,

Surely we can get someone in return as part of the deal who can improve our weak squad. Wages accepted. Jordan Jones from rangers would be a good replacement if he could behave himself.. Think they hope to get Bright for free though at end of season so probably a no go there. Let's hope there's a few interested in January then we might get a fee and a player.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Surely we can get someone in return as part of the deal who can improve our weak squad. Wages accepted. Jordan Jones from rangers would be a good replacement if he could behave himself.. Think they hope to get Bright for free though at end of season so probably a no go there. Let's hope there's a few interested in January then we might get a fee and a player.
    Think we need more than 1 player mate! Need about another 5 or 6 decent ones to bolster this p!ss poor squad!

Comment

Even if BOS signs a pre-contract in Jan we'd get compensation because he's under 24. Hopefully a team will come in and sign him early for a proper fee. I think he'll leave for Celtic for £1m in Jan which wont be bad with only six months left on his contract. I hope we use it wisely but rather than spending it on potential for the future we need players who can play now.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Think we need more than 1 player mate! Need about another 5 or 6 decent ones to bolster this p!ss poor squad!
        Definitely need more than 1. But it would be a start.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Even if BOS signs a pre-contract in Jan we'd get compensation because he's under 24. Hopefully a team will come in and sign him early for a proper fee. I think he'll leave for Celtic for £1m in Jan which wont be bad with only six months left on his contract. I hope we use it wisely but rather than spending it on potential for the future we need players who can play now.
          Wont get compensation if he signs pre contract for a foreign team. Ie Scotland. Which is what Celtic and rangers seem to be hoping for.

Comment

Eze?

Comment

Wont get compensation if he signs pre contract for a foreign team. Ie Scotland. Which is what Celtic and rangers seem to be hoping for.
              Oh, didn't realise the compo only applied to English leagues! In which case we can only hope to get £250-500k for an early sale in Jan. Better to get some money in to spend on a replacement than see him leave for nothing in the summer.

Comment

His pace will be missed but he can’t cross tries to beat the world and his dog. A decent coach would get him to run a whip it in as he did v Brentford every game and make him doing on the training ground if he could he’d be worth millions but he can’t so he won’t for for a lot imo hence he’s still here

Comment

Watching the games on Amazon Prime this week it struck me that Everton and Villa are screaming for a winger. I think it's reasonable to hope that a Prem club would splash a £million for BOS in next window. I suppose our best hope is a few teams vying for him and driving the price up.
                  Obviously the big fly in the ointment is BOS will do what's best for BOS - we can't influence who he chooses and blocking him going where he chooses will just mean we pay him for 6 more months to sulk here and he'll end up where he wants in June and we'll receive zero to negligible recompense.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Watching the games on Amazon Prime this week it struck me that Everton and Villa are screaming for a winger. I think it's reasonable to hope that a Prem club would splash a £million for BOS in next window. I suppose our best hope is a few teams vying for him and driving the price up.
                    Obviously the big fly in the ointment is BOS will do what's best for BOS - we can't influence who he chooses and blocking him going where he chooses will just mean we pay him for 6 more months to sulk here and he'll end up where he wants in June and we'll receive zero to negligible recompense.
                    Amazon Prime shows EPL games? I have that, maybe I should check it out!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Yes, EPL were all on Amazon this week

https://www.live-footballontv.com

Their next batch is Monday 28th Dec

Comment

Rumoured to have signed a pre-contract with Fenerbahce. No transfer fee and will play the season out with us I guess.

https://celtsarehere.com/reports-cel...-turkish-side/

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Gator, try Navscore, it’s totally free.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            Rumoured to have signed a pre-contract with Fenerbahce. No transfer fee and will play the season out with us I guess.

https://celtsarehere.com/reports-cel...-turkish-side/
                            If he can be arsed he is capable of winning us a few points and help keep us up, which will be worth more than any fee we are likely to get now.

Comment

If he can be arsed he is capable of winning us a few points and help keep us up, which will be worth more than any fee we are likely to get now.
                              He might want to save himself for his new employers and avoid injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X