Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 points from bottom 3 as it stands at moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You can all stop wetting the bed now .
    Yes we are perfectly safe now

Comment

[QUOTE=lincoln ranger;n2549433]I have a novel and inventive idea...how about we play 4 x defenders in a flat back four that defend, then we play 4 x midfielders, composing of 2 x CMF and 2 x WINGERS who could supply the crosses and give us attacking impetus to supply our 2 x Strikers to get us our goals to actually WIN matches in this league! It’s a bold ploy, but it might just work...what do we think? [/QUOTE

I don't think that would ever work but sometimes you have to think outside the box, take some chances, be innovative, march to your own drummer!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

[QUOTE=gator;n2549436]
        Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        I have a novel and inventive idea...how about we play 4 x defenders in a flat back four that defend, then we play 4 x midfielders, composing of 2 x CMF and 2 x WINGERS who could supply the crosses and give us attacking impetus to supply our 2 x Strikers to get us our goals to actually WIN matches in this league! It’s a bold ploy, but it might just work...what do we think? [/QUOTE

I don't think that would ever work but sometimes you have to think outside the box, take some chances, be innovative, march to your own drummer!

Comment

Far too much of an innovative and radical approach. Without time for the players to train , they would never get the hang of what they would have to do.

Comment

Can't wait till Saturday to see how we cope with the big fat bloke. Bet he will do our defence with his pace.

Comment

I have a novel and inventive idea...how about we play 4 x defenders in a flat back four that defend, then we play 4 x midfielders, composing of 2 x CMF and 2 x WINGERS who could supply the crosses and give us attacking impetus to supply our 2 x Strikers to get us our goals to actually WIN matches in this league! It’s a bold ploy, but it might just work...what do we think?
              I think it may be worth a try Lincoln, but I have to admit there may be a couple of things that would worry me here. Firstly, with a flat back four the defensive line has to be expertly marshalled if it wants to play the offside trap particularly these days when the offside rules have been more relaxed, and I am not sure if our defence is up to the job. Secondly, we seem to have problems getting the ball to our front man. If we play 4-4-2 against sides that play the system we play now (or are supposed to be playing) the extra midfield man could cut off the supply to our front men anyway negating the advantage. But at least we will be seen to be doing something different and something needs to change.

Comment

I have a novel and inventive idea...how about we play 4 x defenders in a flat back four that defend, then we play 4 x midfielders, composing of 2 x CMF and 2 x WINGERS who could supply the crosses and give us attacking impetus to supply our 2 x Strikers to get us our goals to actually WIN matches in this league! It’s a bold ploy, but it might just work...what do we think?
                Cor you... you animal you!!. That's just so out there

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Can't wait till Saturday to see how we cope with the big fat bloke. Bet he will do our defence with his pace.
                  Tbf it could be hilarious, either that or we cry sob uncontrollably Actually I'm genuinely worried he might fall on someone and end their season

Comment

If Wycombe score they will win

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      That's what happens when you fail to win 8 games in a row and fail to score any goals ,we are exactly where we deserve to be and facing in a massive relegation battle,so no surprise.
                      Wycombe is a MUST win game,no interest in Warburton boasting about a clean sheet again on Saturday unless we score a goal.
                      also no surprise that Derby won ,they are miles too good to be relegated( as are Sheff Wednesday).
                      Dont forget Forest. Make no mistake if we carry on like this, we will be relegated. As it stands we will probably need another 8 wins or so and a few draws just to survive . amd with just 4 wins from 19 games so far that is not looking likely. After Wycombe, we get to play against Swansea and Norwich and we don't usually do well against those two either.

We will be going into the new year as a bottom 3 side.

So well done to MW & LF!!!! Remember the thread earlier this season praising them for a good transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Dont forget Forest. Make no mistake if we carry on like this, we will be relegated. As it stands we will probably need another 8 wins or so and a few draws just to survive . amd with just 4 wins from 19 games so far that is not looking likely. After Wycombe, we get to play against Swansea and Norwich and we don't usually do well against those two either.

So well done to MW & LF!!!! Remember the thread earlier this season praising them for a good transfer window.
                        Jesus Stan , you’ve predicted we’d lose virtually every game this season , is it the players is it the manager is it the director of football because you never have a good thing to say about the club .We are all supporters but your doom and gloom is on another level to any poster on this site .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          Jesus Stan , you’ve predicted we’d lose virtually every game this season , is it the players is it the manager is it the director of football because you never have a good thing toay about the club .We are all supporters but your doom and gloom is on another level to any poster on this site .
                          This

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Remind me what signing you called out as a bad one at the time , if my memory serves me correctly you were the one foaming at the mouth for signings , while others were telling you to chill that there is time . I’ve called you a hindsight poster in the past and this is why .

Comment

Working...
                            X