Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Over on face book C H saying during his time at Glasgow Rangers they never did any defensive training corners free kicks ect all training evolved around forward and m/f play now we heard these reports from M Ws previous clubs , good football but not willing to change style of play
    now I'm not for getting rid of him but imo it's time for L Ferdinand step in and have a word , as I find no defensive on the trading ground insulting to defenders treating them as second class players

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Over on face book C H saying during his time at Glasgow Rangers they never did any defensive training corners free kicks ect all training evolved around forward and m/f play now we heard these reports from M Ws previous clubs , good football but not willing to change style of play
    now I'm not for getting rid of him but imo it's time for L Ferdinand step in and have a word , as I find no defensive on the trading ground insulting to defenders treating them as second class players
    Ferdinand is as clueless as the manager. Even if we lose on Saturday he still wont sack him. I wouldn't even let les choose the next manager as hes not exactly getting them right is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Ferdinand is as clueless as the manager. Even if we lose on Saturday he still wont sack him. I wouldn't even let les choose the next manager as hes not exactly getting them right is he?
      No he's not and no he shouldn't have a say in appointing any manager , but something needs doing when a highly respected ex player tells you this ,
      Warburton is half way there but having half a team won't get anywhere other than scraping for survival or worse , every part of the team has to have equal training and coaching otherwise it can only lead to disunity amount the players

Comment

Very strange situation that these guys cant do something on a Thursday/Friday

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...gether-for-qpr

Comment

Not sure the defenders have trained together, but that doesn't seem to bother him!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Very strange situation that these guys cant do something on a Thursday/Friday

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...gether-for-qpr
            Very concerning that players not training together ! Must be the reason why we play like Queen's Park Strangers and could be why there's no on the pitch leadership

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Very concerning that players not training together ! Must be the reason why we play like Queen's Park Strangers and could be why there's no on the pitch leadership
              Surely playing two games a week doesnt limit them to stretching only on off days. They are fit young men, surely some basic drills can be done? Very very odd!!

Comment

When I was younger , it was work mon - Friday , football training Tuesday or Weds ... Game on sat afternoon straight on the booze few hours kip with a young lovely ( if u were lucky) then 10.30 ko on a sunday. You did yr best and gave your all . Fed up with all these modern day players moaning about 2 games a week .. man up

Comment

Joey has a three-part podcast which you can find online, includes his time at Rangers & QPR. I found it on Spotify and listen to all three.

I thought Joey was chatting crap and now with Clint saying stuff, you have to question it?

I don't believe in changing managers every five minutes, but sometimes you need to listen to the feedback people give you and make a change in the way you play or train.

Comment

Working...
                  X