Is warburton thick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is warburton thick?

Can you not see that Lyndon dykes needs a second striker up top with him to feed off him and support him , stick bonne or kelman with him , chair or bos just behind it’s not rocket science !!
    get rid of the wingers it’s clearly not working as they can’t get a cross into dykes and when they do there’s only one man in the box with 3 opposition players around

Calling him thick may be a bit harsh considering he's been a high flyer in the city, however I would use the word stubborn or naive.

We signed a CF from Charlton who plays as a winger or in the same system when Dykes comes off when we need a goal. There is no deviation from a game plan and this is hurting us and hurting us all to frequent.

1, Yesterday Cameron was knackered MW bangs on about mixing it up why not bring Ball on for Cameron
    2, Reading manager recognised Carroll run the game 1st half changed there formation we were woeful 2nd half bar Chair hitting the post we wasn't at the races.
    3. if were going to sign a battering ram up front get the ball in the box for Dykes to attack. our wingers can't cross its like watching u9s play on a adult pitch can't get the thing past the edge of the 18 yd box.
    4, This is coaching when Dykes is in the box its either he's at the front post before the balls gone in the box and has no momentum to attack the ball either he's there too early or were too slow crossing. However Bonne does time runs better
    5, Bonne he must be thinking ive joined a donut as a manager did he watch me play before signing im. CF not a winger?
    6, We seem to have done sweet FA to address errors continuously made time after time we get punished for letting a player run 40-50 yards and not close him down.
    7, Pace in the side. Ok we know Bos is quick but we are so slow getting to a 2nd ball 1st half we retained it well and pressed quick but we were nowhere 2nd half. we never get close too often to win a 2nd ball.
    8. Bos he aint signed Never looks like signing sorry rather see a lad get his shirt that can cross. he's going in Jan sorry S o d off
    9, think its 63 games in charge 102 goals conceded tells you we can't defend s why look at playing out for a draw when in reality we don't look like keeping a clean sheet.
    10. Positives from MW Dieng, Dickie needs to learn, Eze flourished, Chair has potential but goes AWOL

If Warbs can't see that attacking team as we did V rotherham isn't the way forward he's deluded as we can't defend simple as that. We look like being in the bottom 6 when the mix up starts around end Feb yeah we can look at loans freebies etc but we need a few faces in and a manager than can get a better tune out this squad that aint that good personally id like a manager that don't nod off on his ice bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      Can you not see that Lyndon dykes needs a second striker up top with him to feed off him and support him , stick bonne or kelman with him , chair or bos just behind it’s not rocket science !!
      get rid of the wingers it’s clearly not working as they can’t get a cross into dykes and when they do there’s only one man in the box with 3 opposition players around
      I agree Bonne has to play in his position as a centre forward , surely that’s what he was bought for .We have to get a supply line to our strikers though . If he wants to keep 2 holding midfielders in the team he has to push chair out wide and drop Bos in my opinion.

Comment

Should be this :

dykes Bonne/kelman

Chair/bos

ball Carroll Cameron/ bettache

niko barbet Dickie Kane

Deing

if we are chasing a game then sacrifice ball or Cameron for either Adomah or willock and stick them on a wing , it’s not hard

Comment

Well the general feeling is that Bonne should play as a CF with Dykes apart from Warbs.

does that mean we all get the feeling Warbs is stuck in his ways and won't change and should be moved on, as I said he's got us playing some decent stuff but mistakes and unwilling to change things up are all to frequent. and that final part some decent stuff and squad being pi££ poor is his defence.

Comment

What with finances being so tight,I find it bizarre that we shell out a reported 750k on Willock...early days I know but along with George Thomas...who after we waited months to see ....has hardly been given much game time....this is from a manager who continues to ram down our throats how tired the team is....!...

Comment

Dykes is perfect for route 1 high balls missing out the midfield, not good or pretty to watch but if it gets us points I'd take it.
              Far too many clubs obsessed with possession and sideways backwards build up play thinking they are Barcelona.
              The Everton Chelsea game on Saturday night was a prime example, I am very happy Chelsea lost but they were never going to score playing sideways and backwards passes, never shooting and taking too many touches, we do the same, I think we need a good old fashioned blood and thunder route 1 approach as our current style will take us down.
              We are not Barcelona and never will be, play to your strengths and see what happens, it's league 1 for us otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                Dykes is perfect for route 1 high balls missing out the midfield, not good or pretty to watch but if it gets us points I'd take it.
                Far too many clubs obsessed with possession and sideways backwards build up play thinking they are Barcelona.
                The Everton Chelsea game on Saturday night was a prime example, I am very happy Chelsea lost but they were never going to score playing sideways and backwards passes, never shooting and taking too many touches, we do the same, I think we need a good old fashioned blood and thunder route 1 approach as our current style will take us down.
                We are not Barcelona and never will be, play to your strengths and see what happens, it's league 1 for us otherwise.
                Dykes Bonne and possibly Kelman would all benefit from balls getting into the penalty area quicker. We don't have to go all route one, but far less passing sideways and backwards is needed. It is slow and just allows the opponents to regroup and take up their defensive positions, waiting to pounce on the almost inevitable misplaced pass.

Comment

Our football is slow and predictable . Also boring to watch . 20 passes at times and the LB has it . The team need to give it a go , find that extra 10%

Comment

I thought he was white thin sliced?

Comment

What is the most annoying and it will get him the sack.
                      Supporters can see what will happen game after game.
                      We pass it around create a couple of good chances, miss them and go in at ht.
                      Then the oppo coach makes changes and we lose.
                      Why can't he see this???
                      IT'S NOT WORKING!!!
                      Go 352 if you must but have two strikers up front through the middle you f-ing moron warbs.
                      Our pretty football is literally pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X