Bonne, Bettache and Kelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne, Bettache and Kelman

All must be given game time from now on. Our CM is absolutely rank I’m pretty sure Bettache will be no worse than Cameron and he needs to stop persisting with Dykes every single game up front on his own if we’re not going to play to his strengths. At least with Bonne and Kelman there will be some actual movement

It would be good to see them start against Stoke on Tuesday. Surely MW can't complain about the fixtures and then stick to practically the same lineup , especially given the results and run we are in. To not give them a chance is inexcusable.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      It would be good to see them start against Stoke on Tuesday. Surely MW can't complain about the fixtures and then stick to practically the same lineup , especially given the results and run we are in. To not give them a chance is inexcusable.
      It really baffles me. He should do like he preaches; "It`s all about using the squad ".
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

But when he refers to ‘the squad’ he must be meaning the same 15 players he keeps switching between! What about the other 10 or so?

Comment

This is a very important conversation.

Finally MW is being called out for rank hypocrisy or purposeful bullsh*t.

Play the “squad”, and stop playing around with fans’ trust.

We deserve better than this.

Comment

It's even more baffling now we can use 5 subs - a canny manager would be able to leverage some sort of advantage by strategizing ways of using 16 players over 90 minutes, Even something as simple as detailing 2/3 players to run themselves into the ground over 60 minutes making runs and dragging opposition out of shape. Unfortunately, I never get a sense of anything tactical from Warburton aside from him asking our mediocre one-footed defenders to stroke the ball around like Glenn Hoddle.

Comment

Find warbs very stubborn , time to try something new . Ditch cameron and bench carroll . Get ball forward quick time stop the backward , sideways passing unless we protecting a good lead

Comment

Don't you all know that you don't change a winning team? We are winning possession of the ball over our opponents every game.....

Comment

They have as be been overlooked yet again...unbelievably MW doesn’t think he needs to try something different!!

Comment

MW is a total cu nt.
                    that's my opinion for what it's worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X