Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
    Jeez...we don't all think the same and it is a forum for discussion so no need to go at people because their opinion don't mirror your own one.
    Some very touchy people on here
    True, we have different opinions, but that is typical of football. Yet some of us get stick for not posting what some would like to read or for being critical.

We are not going to agree with each other on this or any other topic raised on this forum. There really is no need to use abusive language or accuse fans of not being real supporters etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It’s all doom and gloom as usual Stan , record transfer achieved on a kid nobody wanted ( not mentioned ) . Record number of youth players broken into first team ( don’t mention ) . All big earners moved on so club now has a manageable wage structure ( not mentioned ) . We actually own our players , not paying ridiculous loan money to other clubs , ( don’t mention ) . I could go on but what’s the point . It’s all doom and gloom .

So kudos for Eze and if we get decent money for Chair. but there have been plenty of other failures and some of them costly like Sylla, and Ngaboto (spelling).
      ​​​​​
      The big earners moved on after running down their contracts (any idiot could have overseen that). Name one other than Chery that he sold on for any sort of reasonable fee. You could argue Freeman, but I would counter with the loss we made on Washington that wiped that profit out.

We have youth team players coming into the team, some promising, but some of them are not likely to be sold on for reasonable fees. In the meantime they are learning on the job and costing us games because we have a manager who does not appear to be able to help them with coaching and tactics.
      ​​
      As for no players on loan, again we differ on our opinion here, because good quality loans help teams to promotion and the play offs. Hooey, Henderson, White, Abraham, Mount etc. We got club's leftovers no one really wants.

Comment

It’s a forum fella , for posters to express their views , don’t spit your dummy out if someone has different views to yours . Merry Xmas .
        You absolute 1diot! I’ve been a memeber of this forum since 2011 & you are the only reason I no longer come here anymore. This is my first post in about 6 months + all because I was getting bullied by you on every single topic

I don’t believe in Les & you did but you constantly had digs at me all the time, even in topics that had nothing to do with Les, you got so personal and were constantly bullying me like a chisel with a hammer. In other words you spat your dummy out because I had a different opinion to you which is what you’ve just said to another poster, the irony is massive

Ive also noticed Jeff is ALWAYS backing you up, seems a bit sus mate

You are the only reason I don’t come on this forum anymore and when I do you’re being manipulative to other people, you’re a really horrible person

As I said at the time to admin I would return if the mute button could work but I believe it’s still broken. I’ve been a member since 2011 & I only don’t come here anymore because of 1 nasty poster. I don’t even read your reply’s because I know you will bully me, I’m quite a hardy lad but you just keep bullying to the point I can’t hack it. Horrible human.

As for Les Out, definitely yes. The guy does nothing and we are constantly getting worse as a football club from top to bottom, we can only be rubbish for so long until we go to league 1

Les OUT
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The big earners were not running down their contracts , we refused to offer them new ones as we weren’t prepared to break the bank to keep them Luongo , Bidwell , pav as examples .Every transfer is a gamble you tell me a club that has a 100% success rate in transfers . Chelsea have a £75 million goalkeeper they don’t want anymore . As for the Manning deal he was out of contract in the summer and leaving for nothing so out of the clubs hands . You accuse the club of letting players run down their contracts and then criticise the club for giving 4 year deals to Nico and kakay .Now I’ve never said everything in the garden is rosey , far from it , I grew up watching us in major cup finals , in Europe and being Londons top club but the constant bashing of the club I love gets a bit much at times .

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

You absolute 1diot! I’ve been a memeber of this forum since 2011 & you are the only reason I no longer come here anymore. This is my first post in about 6 months + all because I was getting bullied by you on every single topic

I don’t believe in Les & you did but you constantly had digs at me all the time, even in topics that had nothing to do with Les, you got so personal and were constantly bullying me like a chisel with a hammer. In other words you spat your dummy out because I had a different opinion to you which is what you’ve just said to another poster, the irony is massive

You are the only reason I don’t come on this forum anymore and when I do you’re being manipulative to other people, you’re a really horrible person

As I said at the time to admin I would return if the mute button could work but I believe it’s still broken. I’ve been a member since 2011 & I only don’t come here anymore because of 1 nasty poster. I don’t even read your reply’s because I know you will bully me, I’m quite a hardy lad but you just keep bullying to the point I can’t hack it. Horrible human.

As for Les Out, definitely yes. The guy does nothing and we are constantly getting worse as a football club from top to bottom, we can only be rubbish for so long until we go to league 1

Les OUT
            Welcome back and by the way I’m far from a bully , I never abuse or swear at anyone on here , I put my point across as I see it and happy for anyone else to do the same .

Comment

Les OUT
              I wont enter into any discussion with stainrod as he started the pathetic name calling last year when I began posting my opinions which he clearly didn't agree with. He comes across as a very difficult person to converse with and gets narky very quickly.

I came off here for a while because of people him but still had a look now and again. It seems not all of us seem to think the manager and the dof as great as some others posters think but that's the beauty of a forum. We are allowed different opinions and if that makes us come across as sounding a bit negative and pissed its because we are!!!

What we all have in common is a genuine love for the club and none of us will disagree on that. The current set up at the club doesn't look like it will end with success in my opinion but I hope to be proven wrong. For me the manager just isn't good enough when it comes to tactics and his lack of interest in trying to solve/improve/coach our shocking defensive record will prove to be his downfall.

Comment

It’s a forum for fans that will have differing views .I don’t know why some get so uptight when their views are questioned. Would it not be better to come back with a reasonable reply as to why you have that view and debate it rather then be offended when questioned.Like i said I’m not into the abusive posts but there have been plenty aimed my way , I just take that as you’ve lost the debate if you resort to that .

Comment

Les OUT
                  you’ve made my day, Stainrod would have a row over the colour of an orange.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

you’ve made my day, Stainrod would have a row over the colour of an orange.
                    Yet another poster that can’t debate , just abuse , oh sorry I forgot I’m not allowed to reply to your posts .

Comment

Yet another poster that can’t debate , just abuse , oh sorry I forgot I’m not allowed to reply to your posts .
                      it is not a competition

you’ve been twigged son

Oh and by the way I still support Rangers and post on here.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The big earners were not running down their contracts , we refused to offer them new ones as we weren’t prepared to break the bank to keep them Luongo , Bidwell , pav as examples .Every transfer is a gamble you tell me a club that has a 100% success rate in transfers . Chelsea have a £75 million goalkeeper they don’t want anymore . As for the Manning deal he was out of contract in the summer and leaving for nothing so out of the clubs hands . You accuse the club of letting players run down their contracts and then criticise the club for giving 4 year deals to Nico and kakay .Now I’ve never said everything in the garden is rosey , far from it , I grew up watching us in major cup finals , in Europe and being Londons top club but the constant bashing of the club I love gets a bit much at times .
                        Of course they ran their contracts down. SWP Hoillet Onuoha etc. Yes we refused to extend, but you can't give credit to the DoF for doing the bleeding obvious and not renewing. Any other DoF with sense would have done the same. I am not accusing the club of letting them run their contracts down but rather am not crediting the DoF for a job well done. However, as often, you read into something that suits you and your opinion.

Why not play Manning and get use out of his final year. 250k or less is pathetic as he was hardly on a big wage. We are paying Wallace more.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Of course they ran their contracts down. SWP Hoillet Onuoha etc. Yes we refused to extend, but you can't give credit to the DoF for doing the bleeding obvious and not renewing. Any other DoF with sense would have done the same. I am not accusing the club of letting them run their contracts down but rather am not crediting the DoF for a job well done. However, as often, you read into something that suits you and your opinion.

Why not play Manning and get use out of his final year. 250k or less is pathetic as he was hardly on a big wage. We are paying Wallace more.
                          You would have been the first one to moan if Manning was allowed to walk away for free, we have a bottom half championship budget and sadly that’s where we are .Look at the top 6 , parachute payments and big payers and that includes reading that have done the selling ground trick to finance it .we all want the club to move forward but it’s a slow process when you can’t fund it .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Stan I have to say I respect the fact you come back with a counter argument to back up your views. We don’t agree on a lot and that’s fine but at least you don’t come back with a load of insults and are prepared to back up your views.

Comment

Les has feelings Two, some of you complaining of being bullied should bare that in mind.
                              # poor Les

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                                Les has feelings Two, some of you complaining of being bullied should bare that in mind.
                                # poor Les
                                No one likes a bully Ronnie .

Comment

Working...
                                X