Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Your wrong there Fella, Staines is not argumentative, he puts good posts up & is loyal, we all at times disagree with one another’s post but don’t revert to abuse like you have, time grow up mate
    I have noticed you back him up at every opportunity, and what is this word fella?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Although I believe we don’t need a dof we’ve hardly got a squad Man City like and for periods the club has got some kind of plan at present although we’re inconsistent and when we’re bad we’re bloody awful we’ve gone for lower leagues youth as investment to be sustainable. Fernandes co cked it right up Hughes set us back years as and it’s going to take a lot longer to fully recover we’re in a tiny ground revenue is poor to sustainable on just crowds.

Finding likes of Eze credit to Holloway there and development our only real option. My concern is Dickie has potential but this squads pony does les take the blame for that yes if he’s scouted Kane, Carroll and co we’ve got league 1 players that ain’t cut for the step up.

We used to get bungle on Instagram and so on if we were 1 up at ht he’s gone quiet as has mittal and good find us a ground that works don’t keep on about plans and ambitions us fans are ambitious but also realistic. Les imo just fires the bullets the owners load into the gun.

It’s bad enough watching the crap we’re likely to get dished up tomorrow night without fans f ing at each other when all of us want the best for the club, and on that note I’d like to marry miss world and get world peace. Realistically I’m gonna be piŁŁEd of at 9.30 tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Although I believe we don’t need a dof we’ve hardly got a squad Man City like and for periods the club has got some kind of plan at present although we’re inconsistent and when we’re bad we’re bloody awful we’ve gone for lower leagues youth as investment to be sustainable. Fernandes co cked it right up Hughes set us back years as and it’s going to take a lot longer to fully recover we’re in a tiny ground revenue is poor to sustainable on just crowds.

Finding likes of Eze credit to Holloway there and development our only real option. My concern is Dickie has potential but this squads pony does les take the blame for that yes if he’s scouted Kane, Carroll and co we’ve got league 1 players that ain’t cut for the step up.

We used to get bungle on Instagram and so on if we were 1 up at ht he’s gone quiet as has mittal and good find us a ground that works don’t keep on about plans and ambitions us fans are ambitious but also realistic. Les imo just fires the bullets the owners load into the gun.

It’s bad enough watching the crap we’re likely to get dished up tomorrow night without fans f ing at each other when all of us want the best for the club, and on that note I’d like to marry miss world and get world peace. Realistically I’m gonna be piŁŁEd of at 9.30 tomorrow night
        Good post but when your blooding youngsters and buying players to improve them and sell them on , you are going to be inconsistent.It’s not like we have the money to go out and buy the finished article.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Good post but when your blooding youngsters and buying players to improve them and sell them on , you are going to be inconsistent.It’s not like we have the money to go out and buy the finished article.
          And when we did we messed that up spectacularly!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I have noticed you back him up at every opportunity, and what is this word fella?
            Could say something stronger Fella but won’t lower myself to your standards

Comment

You’ll have me in tears in a minute fellow.

Comment

Wasting your time Jeff , this is the poster that wanted Bos banned from the club a few weeks ago but I’m argumentative apparently.

Comment

You are very argumentative, and have you never heard of gardening leave for disruptive employees.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    You are very argumentative, and have you never heard of gardening leave for disruptive employees.
                    You’ve asked me not to reply to you so No Comment.

Comment

The troll who started this thread must be laughing his nuts off seeing all this bickering.

Comment

Jeez...we don't all think the same and it is a forum for discussion so no need to go at people because their opinion don't mirror your own one.
                        Some very touchy people on here

Comment

Wasting your time Jeff , this is the poster that wanted Bos banned from the club a few weeks ago but I’m argumentative apparently.
                          And weren’t you the poster that told me to stop supporting Rangers about a year ago because I dared disagree with your point of view, a club I supported since 1969.

Comment

The years of failure were the years spent paying millions to average players that were only here for the money and got us relegated twice .We are now a club that produces our own players and doesn’t live beyond its means .If Thats failure I’ll take it .
                            Our league position and form is failure and Ferdinand's decisions and advice since 2014 have contributed heavily to where we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

It's a strange one to decide on. All supporters would love the club to achieve some success with the current set up. Les took on a massive job with no real previous experience and is learning on the job. Unfortunately I dont see how he is proving that he's doing a good job. He has constantly chose the wrong manager.

The club have sold players for less than their market value, the manning fee now seems ridiculous when we only received 150k apparently. Its hardly going to make a difference to us when we are handing out silly long term contracts to unproven players.

In short, if warbs does end up getting the sack then they all need to go. Our under 23s get beat most weeks as do the under 18s. Our best young prospect is the lad we just picked up from Southend. If any of the others were that good then they would have been involved by now so in reality they cant be that great. Its not like the standard of the league is very high this year either.

I love the football we play at the moment but the facts dont lie. No other club has conceded more goals than us from set plays and we actually look worse rather than getting better. We bought dickie who will get better but kakay is willing but has no brain. Wallace is a waste of a contract and Niko is learning on the job when he has no real experience or proven quality but has the natural ability so I hope he comes good. Not ideal but the sale of manning looks a bad one for me.
                              Well put.
                              the Manning deal was shocking , especially given how BOS has kept on playing. We could have done with Manning and his crossing ability plus his goal scoring contribution.

As for his managerial appointments, if they keep on failing, then surely at some point the man responsible for giving them the job has to be the one to go too.

He is the director of football, and the direction of the club is downward.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Well put.
                                the Manning deal was shocking , especially given how BOS has kept on playing. We could have done with Manning and his crossing ability plus his goal scoring contribution.

As for his managerial appointments, if they keep on failing, then surely at some point the man responsible for giving them the job has to be the one to go too.

He is the director of football, and the direction of the club is downward.

It’s all doom and gloom as usual Stan , record transfer achieved on a kid nobody wanted ( not mentioned ) . Record number of youth players broken into first team ( don’t mention ) . All big earners moved on so club now has a manageable wage structure ( not mentioned ) . We actually own our players , not paying ridiculous loan money to other clubs , ( don’t mention ) . I could go on but what’s the point . It’s all doom and gloom .

Comment

Working...
                                X