Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand's Gotta Go!

Ferdinand's our Director of Football and there's only one direction this clubs going and that's South..He's Gotta Go..He's had long enough and Zip to show for it..Great player but a Director of Football!

NIce post Mark - ain't fooling anybody though.

Comment

Originally posted by Revvy View Post
      Ferdinand's our Director of Football and there's only one direction this clubs going and that's South..He's Gotta Go..He's had long enough and Zip to show for it..Great player but a Director of Football!
      Your Talking absolute crap

Comment

Has the crane driver returned ?

Comment

Our so called DOF has been driving our club into the ground since he came, never been a fan of him in this position, has done very little good, just bad at his job GET RID

Comment

If he was to go,, and I'm not advocating that, would he be replaced? Very much doubt it. If that's the case, would that indicate that we really do not need a director of football?

Comment

Personally I never thought we need a DOF, we are not big enough, his tenure may also be hindering us getting a better manager.

I would cheer if Ferdinand was no longer involved at Loftus Rd. 5 years of utter failure.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The years of failure were the years spent paying millions to average players that were only here for the money and got us relegated twice .We are now a club that produces our own players and doesn’t live beyond its means .If Thats failure I’ll take it .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  The years of failure were the years spent paying millions to average players that were only here for the money and got us relegated twice .We are now a club that produces our own players and doesn’t live beyond its means .If Thats failure I’ll take it .
                  18th in the championship, pissed on by Huddersfield at the weekend, your next comment will be I don’t support the club, well #### off stainrod.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

18th in the championship, pissed on by Huddersfield at the weekend, your next comment will be I don’t support the club, well #### off stainrod.
                    Just the response I expected , you usually resort to insults when I have a different view to yours .

Comment

Just the response I expected , you usually resort to insults when I have a different view to yours .
                      Well do you and me a big favour, do not reply to my posts, in other words fu ck off.

Comment

Personally I never thought we need a DOF, we are not big enough, his tenure may also be hindering us getting a better manager.

I would cheer if Ferdinand was no longer involved at Loftus Rd. 5 years of utter failure.
                        It's a strange one to decide on. All supporters would love the club to achieve some success with the current set up. Les took on a massive job with no real previous experience and is learning on the job. Unfortunately I dont see how he is proving that he's doing a good job. He has constantly chose the wrong manager.

The club have sold players for less than their market value, the manning fee now seems ridiculous when we only received 150k apparently. Its hardly going to make a difference to us when we are handing out silly long term contracts to unproven players.

In short, if warbs does end up getting the sack then they all need to go. Our under 23s get beat most weeks as do the under 18s. Our best young prospect is the lad we just picked up from Southend. If any of the others were that good then they would have been involved by now so in reality they cant be that great. Its not like the standard of the league is very high this year either.

I love the football we play at the moment but the facts dont lie. No other club has conceded more goals than us from set plays and we actually look worse rather than getting better. We bought dickie who will get better but kakay is willing but has no brain. Wallace is a waste of a contract and Niko is learning on the job when he has no real experience or proven quality but has the natural ability so I hope he comes good. Not ideal but the sale of manning looks a bad one for me.

Comment

Well do you and me a big favour, do not reply to my posts, in other words fu ck off.
                          It’s a forum fella , for posters to express their views , don’t spit your dummy out if someone has different views to yours . Merry Xmas .

Comment

It’s a forum fella , for posters to express their views , don’t spit your dummy out if someone has different views to yours . Merry Xmas .
                            As i said, please do not reply to my posts, as i consider you the most argumentative poster this site has ever had, and that is saying something.

Comment

As i said, please do not reply to my posts, as i consider you the most argumentative poster this site has ever had, and that is saying something.
                              Your wrong there Fella, Staines is not argumentative, he puts good posts up & is loyal, we all at times disagree with one another’s post but don’t revert to abuse like you have, time grow up mate

Comment

Working...
                              X