Few thought and players marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few thought and players marks

We were comprehensively beaten today, outplayed for 90 minutes, no bad luck or poor finishing ,just a shambolic performance from start to finish, I feel Warburton needs to go 5-3-2 just to try and keep a clean sheet.
    Today was the first time possibly since Blackburn that we just did not compete, lucky to just lose by 2, could have been a fair few more.

Dieng 7 few good saves kept the score down
    Kane 2 shocking defending at times, culpable for both goals
    Nico H 5 not as bad as some
    Barbet 4 his diagonal passes to no one #### me off
    Dickie 3. Again poor for both goals, has the speed of a slug
    Cameroon 3 was him and Willock losing possesion that lead to their first goal
    Willock 3 achieved very little
    Chair 2. I think Bettache could achieve more
    BOS 2 not interested
    Carrol 2. Waste of space today
    Dykes 3 not impressed with him so far, however service to him is zero, Harry Kane would struggle in this team.

Subs 4. All blended into team well and achieved #### all

Overall a worrying performance on many levels. For the first time in many weeks we looked relagation material, which is very difficult to explain.

Think you've marked them all too high apart from goalkeeper

Comment

No point in even marking them today , we were that bad .

Comment

Good comments Romford I like your posts mate.

Comment

You forgot one rating: manager.

MW scores a 1.

Stubbornly plays players not performing hoping they’ll play their way out of it (Cameron, Kane, Chair).

Stubbornly resisting playing two up top.

Stubbornly holding back anyone from taking free kicks but a wholly mediocre Chair.

And when it comes to changing tactics to meet the needs of the game, he’s both slow (to react) and generally wrong (when he does act).

I like MW as a person and a maturing presence. I increasingly see he’s not managing the squad he’s got versus forcing the squad he’s got to conform to his managerial scheme.

If we continue to drop toward or into relegation by the end of this month, he’s gotta move aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            You forgot one rating: manager.

MW scores a 1.

Stubbornly plays players not performing hoping they’ll play their way out of it (Cameron, Kane, Chair).

Stubbornly resisting playing two up top.

Stubbornly holding back anyone from taking free kicks but a wholly mediocre Chair.

And when it comes to changing tactics to meet the needs of the game, he’s both slow (to react) and generally wrong (when he does act).

I like MW as a person and a maturing presence. I increasingly see he’s not managing the squad he’s got versus forcing the squad he’s got to conform to his managerial scheme.

If we continue to drop toward or into relegation by the end of this month, he’s gotta move aside.
            He is his own worst enemy it looks like.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X