Dion Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Sorry worton complety ott reply from me, my sincere apologies.
    Partly down to the fact of another defeat, but still uncalled for.
    Thanks mate - I think I was also infested with defeat misery plus it was Millwall, who let’s be honest, don’t exactly inspire love!

Comment

Originally posted by Asia Ranger View Post

It is not racism. Those fans are not booing black players they are booing the fact that the game has become hijacked by a foreign political movement that has no place in the UK let alone football. You go to football to get away from problems not have to watch yuor team take a knee in support of an openly marxist foreign political movement. It has nothing to do with being racist. Football fans are having this shite rammed down their throats, as are students in schools and families at home getting ready for xmas. Its a massive scam and Millwall fans are obviously far more intelligent than you give them credit for. Also, remember it was a section of their fans standing by the churchill statue when BLM were circling like sharks ready to pull it down or desecrate it.

Football was a place you went to let off steam after a shite week at work. A place to go with your mates, or your kids. Now we are having this marxist political garbage chucked down our throats. It does not belong in the UK and it especially does not belong at football. I will be booing if players continue to take the knee at matches once the crowds are allowed back. I hope most rangers fans do the same. In effect what you are saying is f u c k off to the foreign political agitators that would have you believe white people today are as guilty as slave masters 200 years ago and must be ashamed of their history, skin colour and past traditions because you are all institutionally racist and must take the knee to acknowledge your guilt and white privilege.

Nike sponsor BLM. They pay tens of thousands of sweat shop workers 2 dollars a day for a 12 hour shift, 6 days a week. With their hundreds of millions of profits earnt on the back of slave labour, they pay black sport stars like Colin Kaepernick millions to lecture YOU and ME about inequality and injustice - Now that sums up everything you need to know about corporate greed, woke virtue signaling and blatant hypocrisy. Now get the fark out of my home club!!!!!!!
      I hope you don’t mean that I should get out?
      I take your point, but I think you’re giving Millwall fans a bit too much headroom on this - however
      as we are supposed to be concerned with football rather than politics...
      is the somewhat confused, shambolic response our players have on the knee signal indicative of something else much more worrying? Poor organisation? Wrong mind set?

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

Thanks mate - I think I was also infested with defeat misery plus it was Millwall, who let’s be honest, don’t exactly inspire love!
        Fully agree, I also really do not like Millwall.

But yesterday, they earned respect from me.

I was gonna ask people to do a little bit of research on blm before throwing the race card around, and to look at the infighting over in the States between different factions of blm over money, but Asia Ranger summed it up nicely.

I only kneel for God, and even then, respect peoples rights to not. End of.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Dublin’s a #### anyway

Comment

I hope you don’t mean that I should get out?
            I take your point, but I think you’re giving Millwall fans a bit too much headroom on this - however
            as we are supposed to be concerned with football rather than politics...
            is the somewhat confused, shambolic response our players have on the knee signal indicative of something else much more worrying? Poor organisation? Wrong mind set?
            Of course not you fella and I would rather talk about football too BUT whilst players are taking a knee in the sport (QPR dont) left wing extremist politics has infiltrated the game and I cant just sit back and say 'oh well, thats good, BLM ,' its nonsense and players need to grow some balls and refuse.

Comment

Thanks Worton, I have removed the reply... ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Thanks Worton, I have removed the reply... ashamed
                Nice one Dave - saw your reply and thought youd follow up with a apology after the red mist had cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Nice one Dave - saw your reply and thought youd follow up with a apology after the red mist had cleared.

Sorry sir..... I must stop with the insults, will count to 10............... thousand in future before posting after a defeat!

Comment

Just saw an articulate response from an MP on Skynews who said there is a difference between the Black Lives Matter political movement and the social agenda of black lives matter which stands for love etc. So well put....

But Sky headlined this as something that has added to the controversy and followed it up with an interview with a girl who didnt seem to appreciate there was a political movement, let alone its aims.

We have free speech in this country until you voice it of course. The media are like hyenas around a carcass gorging on the 24/7 airtime this can fill.

I have worked with people from many parts of the world, I have recruited them, promoted them and think some a great and some are t0$$ers.

I think the next time I go into an Italian restaurant before I order I'm going to ask the owner for a personal apology for the Romans enslaving indigenous people of these shore all those years ago!

Comment

And now they have started the process to register BLM as a political party. I thought football authorities are supposed to he a-political?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...and-local/amp/

Comment

Ffs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...s-23122469.amp

Comment

When someone points the finger at someone else there are three fingers pointing back at them.
                          beatmydemons.com

Comment

We knew when it was time to stop clapping for the NHS , so why are we still taking the knee . The point has been made , time to call it a day now .

Comment

The BBC can shove this crap as far up their PC anus as it will go.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Kneeling for BLM is the same as kneeling for the bmp or UKIP. So kick this #### out of what used to be the beautiful game

Comment

Working...
                                X