Dion Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Dublin

On the BBC talking about Millwall fans booing BLM and said that players who dont take the knee are racist!!

I would not take the knee to a left wing movement who stated aims are to legalise all drugs and disband the police.

You ignorant #### Dubin!!!

Man is a race baiting ####in moron.
    People like him will be turning up in tv studios when the race battles begin claiming to not understand how the country he has had massive opportunities in came to this

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Man is a race baiting ####in moron.
      People like him will be turning up in tv studios when the race battles begin claiming to not understand how the country he has had massive opportunities in came to this
      He’s got equal opportunity to flog houses on tv the same as the other two tos)ers what’s his problem bbc obviously see something in him

Comment

I’m pretty sure that he said the people booing were racist- which they clearly are. Don’t think we should be defending those repulsive Millwall bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
          I’m pretty sure that he said the people booing were racist- which they clearly are. Don’t think we should be defending those repulsive Millwall bigots.
          7 Rangers players did not take the knee, any opinion on them

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Exactly, I’m not religious and don’t sing hymns etc at weddings funerals etc that’s my choice. If wall fans want to boo in reality some of there own players get on with it and if some of our players don’t want to kneel that’s there choice we ain’t all the same colour and we don’t all have the same opportunity in life sometimes it’s shite and sometimes it ain’t just get on with it

Comment

7 absolute heroes, who were they?

Comment

Les is right , it’s just a fancy hashtag gimmick , time to move on .They can’t carry on taking the knee forever.

Comment

All the white players, not sure what 7, Nick London on commentary said only 4 took the knee

Comment

Dave - did you read what I said? We are both QPR fans. No QPR fan has ever given me such abuse. In all my 60 plus years of supporting. As a club we stand against racism. Don’t we?
                    Personally I think that the taking the knee gesture has had its time - but booing those who do it is racism in my opinion.

Comment

Lolof course they're not

Comment

Obviously overt racists, shame on the club for employing them........

Comment

Dave - did you read what I said? We are both QPR fans. No QPR fan has ever given me such abuse. In all my 60 plus years of supporting. As a club we stand against racism. Don’t we?
                          Personally I think that the taking the knee gesture has had its time - but booing those who do it is racism in my opinion.

Sorry worton complety ott reply from me, my sincere apologies.
                          Partly down to the fact of another defeat, but still uncalled for.

Comment

What gives you the right to call 2,000 strangers racist, like me they are pissed off with a foreign organisation that is defending a convicted criminal backed by the marxist social workers party shoved down it throats..

The last time I looked Great Britain is a democracy with freedom of speech.

I am looking forward to when ten of thousands of supporters tell these numpty players which side their bread is buttered on.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It is not racism. Those fans are not booing black players they are booing the fact that the game has become hijacked by a foreign political movement that has no place in the UK let alone football. You go to football to get away from problems not have to watch yuor team take a knee in support of an openly marxist foreign political movement. It has nothing to do with being racist. Football fans are having this shite rammed down their throats, as are students in schools and families at home getting ready for xmas. Its a massive scam and Millwall fans are obviously far more intelligent than you give them credit for. Also, remember it was a section of their fans standing by the churchill statue when BLM were circling like sharks ready to pull it down or desecrate it.

Football was a place you went to let off steam after a shite week at work. A place to go with your mates, or your kids. Now we are having this marxist political garbage chucked down our throats. It does not belong in the UK and it especially does not belong at football. I will be booing if players continue to take the knee at matches once the crowds are allowed back. I hope most rangers fans do the same. In effect what you are saying is f u c k off to the foreign political agitators that would have you believe white people today are as guilty as slave masters 200 years ago and must be ashamed of their history, skin colour and past traditions because you are all institutionally racist and must take the knee to acknowledge your guilt and white privilege.

Nike sponsor BLM. They pay tens of thousands of sweat shop workers 2 dollars a day for a 12 hour shift, 6 days a week. With their hundreds of millions of profits earnt on the back of slave labour, they pay black sport stars like Colin Kaepernick millions to lecture YOU and ME about inequality and injustice - Now that sums up everything you need to know about corporate greed, woke virtue signaling and blatant hypocrisy. Now get the fark out of my home club!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X