Taking the knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Why does it bother people about BLM so much, and taking a knee?
    I also find it embarrassing and cringy. All these white people from media feel like they have an opinion and they know what it feels like to be a black person. If i was black i would find it offensive that its mainly white people who have the biggest voices in fighting for equality. The white media are are the forefront of this fight which is the exact opposite of what fighting for equality means. If i was genuinely interested in finding out about black lives problems they face and the problems with inequality, then who the hell is Sky to tell me that?

But the biggest problem is this all started from a death of a serial criminal, who used weapons on people to do armed robbery, who held a shot gun to his ex pregnant girlfriend. No he didn't deserve to die but he aint no victim. He played with the law and in my eyes, those who play with fire shouldnt complain if they get burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

I also find it embarrassing and cringy. All these white people from media feel like they have an opinion and they know what it feels like to be a black person. If i was black i would find it offensive that its mainly white people who have the biggest voices in fighting for equality. The white media are are the forefront of this fight which is the exact opposite of what fighting for equality means. If i was genuinely interested in finding out about black lives problems they face and the problems with inequality, then who the hell is Sky to tell me that?

But the biggest problem is this all started from a death of a serial criminal, who used weapons on people to do armed robbery, who held a shot gun to his ex pregnant girlfriend. No he didn't deserve to die but he aint no victim. He played with the law and in my eyes, those who play with fire shouldnt complain if they get burnt.
      And the media wasnt interested when the white Tony Timpa died in the exactly the same way. This has all been done to de-stabilise the Trump administration due to their battle with the media.

Interesting point you made on white people in BLM - note David Lamy's comments about white saviours going to Africa for Children in Need promos.

I would also add there was a vote in Bristol whether the Colston statue should be taken down. From the limited votes received it stayed. Then a white dominant mob decided to pull it down when the media hyped this all up. So much for democracy!!! Utter BS.

Comment

i've been around long enough to remember when this was a football forum ....i think i'm out like other s but for completely different reasons...have fun chaps....

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

I thought it was a very big knife.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X