Lumely- needs a drug test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumely- needs a drug test

Says his aim is to play for England , it’s alright to be ambitious but he is dreaming if he thinks he’s anywhere near that standard and that’s saying something because England keepers aren’t exactly great, the bloke couldn’t even catch a cold. There’s a reason he’s on loan at league 1 club at this stage in his career

If carlton palmer got a game, then there is hope for anyone with 2 legs who can kick a ball. We can all dream. I hope lumley has a good career. Hes a good lad and we have had enough money grabbing assholes in loftus road so I wouldn't begrudge any real fans/players of our own any chance of success. Good luck joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      If carlton palmer got a game, then there is hope for anyone with 2 legs who can kick a ball. We can all dream. I hope lumley has a good career. Hes a good lad and we have had enough money grabbing assholes in loftus road so I wouldn't begrudge any real fans/players of our own any chance of success. Good luck joe.
      I guess it is possible, although extremely unlikely that Lumley will ever fulfil his wish now. He has far too many decent keepers ahead of him who are playing in the Premier League already and he has gone backwards since his early games for QPR.

Comment

He has no hope ... Palmer playing for england shows whoever selected him should of had a drug test

Comment

I wouldn't rule it out. My impression is that Lumley has the physical tools to be a top keeper but his concentration and decision making under pressure were letting him down. Once the nerves had set in it all spiralled out of hand.
          I mentioned on here after game 1 at Stoke last season that Joe was all over the place, it was that bleeding obvious and I think Warburton's handling of the situation thereafter was shocking - he kept playing Joe game-after-game even when he was making howlers every week. Like with Ingram the season before, Joe should have been pulled out of the firing line far quicker for a significant period of time to re-group.

Comment

I think his biggest challenge is confidence. As Abseits says he has the tools. Also I feel he has been playing in a QPR team with such a poor defence and I am not talking individual players but the way they are coached. Warburton knows how to play attacking football but he in my opinion struggles to set out a defence.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              He has no hope ... Palmer playing for england shows whoever selected him should of had a drug test
              Pml!!!!

Comment

I feel for Joe, as I feel there is a top goalkeeper in there somewhere....

Nonetheless, his confidence dropped, errors followed and most of the fans on here chose him as the whipping-dog...

Shame. He will get there, imho...

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                  I feel for Joe, as I feel there is a top goalkeeper in there somewhere....

Nonetheless, his confidence dropped, errors followed and most of the fans on here chose him as the whipping-dog...

Shame. He will get there, imho...
                  I think the fans just saw a keeper that was making a hell of a lot of mistakes over a long period of time .He had plenty of time to prove himself and failed to do it , I think even Joe himself would admit that . As a fan I take no pleasure in our keeper not being up to scratch .

Comment

He must've been one of the last ones to leave Paddy Party!

Comment

I dream of getting on top of Kelly Brook, finding a cure for cancer winning the euro millions in reality Kelly Brook my closest or best chance

dream on joe dream on

Comment

Working...
                      X