Fans back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    I prefer awaydays to be honest. Lord knows when they'll admit visiting fans though - could be 2022/23 season.
    I dont think it will be that long, I think end of the season we will see hopefully full grounds again with away fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Certainly not going to be blackmailed into having this vaccine just to go to football or to travel, if there are any vaccine passports or masks required then that's me unfortunately done with it.
      i'll have yours , give me 2 lots

Comment

Confirmed whole of London going into tier 2.

Which means 2,000 fans allowed in from Dec 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
          Confirmed whole of London going into tier 2.

Which means 2,000 fans allowed in from Dec 2nd.
          I assume they will be spread across all three stands which will mean full match day costs?

If ST holders who did not request a refund attend this might turn out to be a very costly exercise for the club?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
            I personally would take the vaccine, we cannot go on living like this.

I want to be back supporting the club I love, with full grounds again hopefully by the Spring should the elderly get vaccinated against COVID.
            Definitely accept a vaccine. Plenty of parents were scared out of having their kids get the MMR jab by some dodgy medical study and those illnesses made a comeback.
            millions get their annual flu jab and are protected from it each year.

Comment

It will be those who have already purchased this years ST in a ballot 2k one week a different 2K the following game and so on not in your own seat scattered around the ground pending on how many have renewed, which is what they were talking about last time. i haven't and wont until at least 50% of fans allowed back, will probably wait now until next season hopefully back to some normality and also they've said that everyone's seat is safe until next season,

Comment

Working...
              X