• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans back

Says Boris from 2nd December.
    Depending on tier system.......
    Up to 4000.

Is it possible to eat a prawn sandwich through a face mask though?

Comment

Not for me until it gets back to completely how it was before, would be like going to a pre season friendly,just cannot enthuse about it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
        Not for me until it gets back to completely how it was before, would be like going to a pre season friendly,just cannot enthuse about it at the moment.
        Yes. Until I'm allowed to scream and shout, showering all and sundry in spittle and also jump about hugging strangers I'll give it a pass too.

Comment

not for me yet

Comment

Wont bother until we can get our normal 75% capacity.

Comment

Won’t be the same but I’d be happy being back in the ground watching us live again .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Won’t be the same but I’d be happy being back in the ground watching us live again .
                With a crowd of 4,000 the atmosphere will be like it was when Iain Dowie was manager.

Comment

Better wait for the jabs me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Interesting point. Jabs will be metered out progressively with most vulnerable and oldest first percolating through the age groups gradually. I wonder when they will reach the age group of a majority of fans that could, in any way, be said to fill the ground sufficiently to be anywhere near a normal attendance.

I can see the attendance being, at best, sparse for the remainder of this laughingly called "season"

Comment

I prefer awaydays to be honest. Lord knows when they'll admit visiting fans though - could be 2022/23 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        Likewise. It’s just not the same on a live stream.

just wonder how they are going to allocate the tickets .

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Certainly not going to be blackmailed into having this vaccine just to go to football or to travel, if there are any vaccine passports or masks required then that's me unfortunately done with it.

Comment

I would definitely be happy to go back. Need to get back to normality before this current situation becomes the norm and people are too scared to stand in a pub full of people or sit in a crowd at a ground, theatre etc. I would happily take the vaccine. Players need fans cheering them on in person and not some noise playing over the speaker. Fair play to our current relatively young squad in staying motivated especially at home when the crowd really does become the 12th man!

Comment

I personally would take the vaccine, we cannot go on living like this.

I want to be back supporting the club I love, with full grounds again hopefully by the Spring should the elderly get vaccinated against COVID.

Comment

Working...
                              X