Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logos on our tops

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...ty-b74134.html

QPR’s shirts will carry the logo of charity Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM) this weekend.

Comment

is it just me or does Albert look like he is a fan who has won a competition to appear in a first team shirt in every photo he is in

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        is it just me or does Albert look like he is a fan who has won a competition to appear in a first team shirt in every photo he is in
        He is a QPR fan....Loves us

Comment

Really annoying we can't be at matches showering Albert with the love he deserves. Reckon he could actually last 90 minutes if we were there roaring him on.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Yes , but that is becuase it is exactly that. He is living the dream as they say. I can't wait to see his goal celebration when he does score.

Comment

certainly still has ability however definitely got him at the wrong end of his career. Brilliant at villa
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's just dawned on me how utterly meaningless and pukey this is. Virtually every EFL club has a gambling company as shirt sponsor, happily taking the filthy lucre on offer. But for one week only they admit that gambling is a scourge that causes catastrophic addiction in many people and swap out the sponsor for a gambling charity????? The double standards are effing unbelievable.... If you are prepared to have a gambling company as a sponsor at least have the strength of conviction to stand by them. Still, absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to the administration and financing of football.

Comment

Working...
                X