Faysal "Magic"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faysal "Magic"

There is something about this player that looks special, potentially magical. His skills appear strong, but even more he seems to sport creativity and a clear vision of live play. MW keeps saying he is on the verge of playing first team, that he's merited that chance. Can't wait. Hopefully Blackburn as a sub for Carroll (steady but not magical).

Thoughts?

To be honest i have no idea as not seen him play

Comment

Kid's classy from what I've seen. I would start him with Ball tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        There is something about this player that looks special, potentially magical. His skills appear strong, but even more he seems to sport creativity and a clear vision of live play. MW keeps saying he is on the verge of playing first team, that he's merited that chance. Can't wait. Hopefully Blackburn as a sub for Carroll (steady but not magical).

Thoughts?
        Agent ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          To be honest i have no idea as not seen him play
          Could be worth giving him a start given that some players need to be rested even though they will get the international break after tomorrow.

I haven't seen much of him (only a cameo appearance he made last season), so not sure which role he can play in.

Willock could also be in line for a start , either to rest Chair or replace BOS if he is injured.

​​​​​​​Warburton did say he expects to make some changes, but hopefully not too many.

Comment

Knew he should have played vs Blackburn. We lack youth and quality in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Knew he should have played vs Blackburn. We lack youth and quality in the middle.
              You could of put an under 10s midfield out at Blackburn and been more creative and mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                I feel we lack power, pace, leadership, nous and guile in midfield. Spotty young kids aren't the answer in my view.

I don't mind gradually introducing kids into a team that already has plenty of good experienced players in it, but chucking kids into a rudderless team that's blundering through matches tends to go very badly for the team AND for the youngster.

Comment

I suspect we didn`t expect Armstrong to start, but in my humble opinion, this was the match where Bettache should have got his chance in midfield. Armstrong should been paid special attention. But as they say; onwards and upwards- we move on.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X